Quantcast
"The Walking Dead" Season 3 Discussion and Predictions

Forums - Movies Discussion - "The Walking Dead" Season 3 Discussion and Predictions

superchunk said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
They have three minutes from the very moment the first episode begins to explain two things:

1) How a little kid with no experience can nail a headshot from twenty feet of distance.

2) Why the double wielding chick still has her head on when those two chained zombies she walks around, even when armless, have their mouths.


1) He's been practicing for awhile now.

2) She also cuts off their bottom jaws. Basically the removal of those parts supposedly makes them more docile and helps repeal others due to scent.

Have you even been watching the series?



Just cuz I can't remember the little kid shooting you are asking that? That headshot was writting half assery, and thats that.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Merle is the Governor



Formerly known as LuStaysTru but that was back when I still knew my password.

Maybe we will see some Darryl vs Merrel stuff in the 3rd season.



I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.



________________________________________________________________

LuisPacheco said:
Merle is the Governor


No, theyve already gotten an actor for the governor



Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.


I dont agree with anybody saying they're was not enough action.  Anybidy can make a movie or show about simply shooting zombies but not anybody can create a good story about a zombie apocalypse.  The story is its main focus point



JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:
I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.


I dont agree with anybody saying they're was not enough action.  Anybidy can make a movie or show about simply shooting zombies but not anybody can create a good story about a zombie apocalypse.  The story is its main focus point


...and season 2 story was crap.  Whats the big thing we get to take from season 2?  Shane was a douche and died.  Yeah that required an entire season...



________________________________________________________________

KylieDog said:
JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:
I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.


I dont agree with anybody saying they're was not enough action.  Anybidy can make a movie or show about simply shooting zombies but not anybody can create a good story about a zombie apocalypse.  The story is its main focus point


...and season 2 story was crap.  Whats the big thing we get to take from season 2?  Shane was a douche and died.  Yeah that required an entire season...

I totally agree with you for once.... People just go crazy over The Walking Dead cause there are zombies in it :P



superchunk said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
They have three minutes from the very moment the first episode begins to explain two things:

1) How a little kid with no experience can nail a headshot from twenty feet of distance.

2) Why the double wielding chick still has her head on when those two chained zombies she walks around, even when armless, have their mouths.


1) He's been practicing for awhile now.

2) She also cuts off their bottom jaws. Basically the removal of those parts supposedly makes them more docile and helps repeal others due to scent.

Have you even been watching the series?

1) Yeah he has been praticing and it makes it more dramatic that he kills one of his two father figures. Also that he shoots the father figure that taught him how to shoot. BTW shooting something as large as a head from twenty feet is not that dificult if you have practiced shooting. At tweleve I was shooting targets more that 100 yards away. But then again they weren't alive and moving.



KylieDog said:
JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:
I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.


I dont agree with anybody saying they're was not enough action.  Anybidy can make a movie or show about simply shooting zombies but not anybody can create a good story about a zombie apocalypse.  The story is its main focus point


...and season 2 story was crap.  Whats the big thing we get to take from season 2?  Shane was a douche and died.  Yeah that required an entire season...

The Highlight of the 2nd Season for was the search for sophia. Everything else was OK.