Quantcast
Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%
 
Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%
 
The Marsh 20 6.33%
 
The Forest 17 5.38%
 
The Sea 24 7.59%
 
The Mountain 13 4.11%
 
The Valley 5 1.58%
 
Fallen Arm 22 6.96%
 
The Field of Metal 9 2.85%
 
See results! 73 23.10%
 
Total:305

Thanks for opening my eyes to this game. Went into gamestop bought it new and am enjoying every second of it.



Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
So i linked Melia and Riki for medium-weight armor, and cleared out an exp-yielding-quest (from an unnamed provider, however) involving traipsing all over the mountainside to find two scenic vistas, which yielded a lot of exp in discovering new sites as well. Halfway to level 47, a level and a half to go...


Have you made your way to Three Sage Summit (from Makna, turn right, melt ice, dowm slide) and Balfalgar Pedestal (Across the bridge at the beginning, up the mountain).

 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Izo said:
Thanks for opening my eyes to this game. Went into gamestop bought it new and am enjoying every second of it.


How long have you been playing it? Or how far are you?



Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:


Thanks! :D

 

@NinPie- If you want it...why not buy it? Even if you don't play it until you get the WiiU, if you're worried it's not there anymore, why not get it now to be safe?

The whole point is to save for the Wii U and not spend money, ConeGamer!



Well, wouldn't you only buy the game anyway? So you would spend the same amount :p

That means I have to buy the game with money that could possibly go towards the Wii U.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Just into the game. Been wondering around exploring the world. As I type just found Otharon in the mines.



Around the Network
Izo said:

Just into the game. Been wondering around exploring the world. As I type just found Otharon in the mines.

You're about to hit the most aggravating fight of the first half of the game (nowhere near the halfway point, i mean, just that i'm a little past halfway and still haven't hit anyone as idiotic as Xord).

@ Conegamer. Not sure if i got to three sage summit. There's this ice-slide-jump that i can't make it over (tried, and i assume it's a matter of timing the jump right) if i go all the way down that way after melting the ice



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

You're about to hit the most aggravating fight of the first half of the game (nowhere near the halfway point, i mean, just that i'm a little past halfway and still haven't hit anyone as idiotic as Xord).

@ Conegamer. Not sure if i got to three sage summit. There's this ice-slide-jump that i can't make it over (tried, and i assume it's a matter of timing the jump right) if i go all the way down that way after melting the ice

You need to equip a Tempo+ gem on your lead character to make the jump. Keep holding forward to grab the wall, as stupid and unrealistic as it is to grab a wall at such a speed. You can forge a Tempo+ gem, there's at least one you can get from a sidequest or the simplest way: Complete the first row on the first page of the Collectopedia.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:

You're about to hit the most aggravating fight of the first half of the game (nowhere near the halfway point, i mean, just that i'm a little past halfway and still haven't hit anyone as idiotic as Xord).

@ Conegamer. Not sure if i got to three sage summit. There's this ice-slide-jump that i can't make it over (tried, and i assume it's a matter of timing the jump right) if i go all the way down that way after melting the ice

You need to equip a Tempo+ gem on your lead character to make the jump. Keep holding forward to grab the wall, as stupid and unrealistic as it is to grab a wall at such a speed. You can forge a Tempo+ gem, there's at least one you can get from a sidequest or the simplest way: Complete the first row on the first page of the Collectopedia.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Edit: actually finishing the first row of the first page of the collectepedia is impossible. Sweet Wasabi and Red Lettuce exist, but the other two vegetables do not exist in the colony like they should...



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Sorry to double-post, but it was correct for me to ignore those overpriced, underpowered anti-mechon weapons, right? I figured i could just stick to Shulk the whole time and rotate the crew around him...



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

i went to bionis interior and i got what i need for the colony 6 reconstruction and i got out.
i want to do all the sidequest first and i got plenty of them. i think i'm going to face a boss in the bionis interior so probably when i finish all the side quest my lvl will be 82 and that's mean easy boss fight