Quantcast
Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! - Endgame..so sad...What was the first movie you saw in theaters this year? 2019....

Forums - Movies Discussion - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! - Endgame..so sad...What was the first movie you saw in theaters this year? 2019....

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 14.29%
 
Thor 0 0.00%
 
Hulk 0 0.00%
 
Spiderman 1 14.29%
 
Xmen -post individually below 1 14.29%
 
Ant Man 0 0.00%
 
other Avenger -post individually below 0 0.00%
 
GotG- see above example 2 28.57%
 
other post below 0 0.00%
 
DC bro!!!! 2 28.57%
 
Total:7
amp316 said:
I'm going to make a sacrilegious statement in this thread.

Once Upon A Time in the West is actually a better movie than The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Charles Bronasan is perfect as Harmonica and Henry Fonda is amazing as the villain. Oh yeah.. and Jason Robards is great. Oh... and Claudia Cardinale is a vixen.


They are equal imo. But "The good The bad and The ugly" has something that "Once upon a time in the West" does not.

CLINT EASTWOOD



Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
I watched Source Code yesterday (I know Jake Gyllenhaal still) and this movie was awesome, I highly recommend it. It was a huge surprise.

Source Code was terrific. Moon was brilliant. Can't wait for Duncan Jones' next film. 



Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

madman25 said:
AndrewWK said:
I watched Source Code yesterday (I know Jake Gyllenhaal still) and this movie was awesome, I highly recommend it. It was a huge surprise.

Source Code was terrific. Moon was brilliant. Can't wait for Duncan Jones' next film. 


It was a great movie. And not even Jake Gyllenhaal could spoil it.



amp316 said:
I'm going to make a sacrilegious statement in this thread.

Once Upon A Time in the West is actually a better movie than The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Charles Bronasan is perfect as Harmonica and Henry Fonda is amazing as the villain. Oh yeah.. and Jason Robards is great. Oh... and Claudia Cardinale is a vixen.


I like both movies but I have to give the edge to Once Upon A Time in the West it just a bit more epic and has a slightly better cast having a bugdet over four times bigger also helped.  As far as the score goes I have to give the edge to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, the Ecstacy of Gold is one of the best pieces Ennio Morricone ever composed. 



Spurge, the harmonica belonged to Bronson's older brother who he watched Fonda's character torture and kill. At the end of the movie, Harmonica makes him breathe his last breaths through the harmonica. This might be the most bad ass scene of all time.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

 

Last night I went to the dollar show to see this movie. The kids had been stuck in the house other than the daily park visit. Sadly I did not know that it was in 3D ( I hardly noticed anything), and I ended up paying 18 dollars. This is not a movie that you want to pay over a dollar a ticket for. I do not know what it is with English people, but these cartoons are not fun to watch. Hugh Grant has reached a new low by voicing a character in this movie. It was alright for kids, which is what the movie is made for, but it will just give anyone over the age of 13, a headache.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

i have watched snow white the huntsman,prometheus and the amazing spiderman fairly recently at the cinema,i wasn't impressed with spiderman but then i am getting on a bit and don't like to judge too harshly if the youngsters enjoy it in its 3d glory,it was the most 3d film i have seen i don't often watch the 3d movies,

did anyone think it was great the spiderman movie



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

zuvuyeay said:
i have watched snow white the huntsman,prometheus and the amazing spiderman fairly recently at the cinema,i wasn't impressed with spiderman but then i am getting on a bit and don't like to judge too harshly if the youngsters enjoy it in its 3d glory,it was the most 3d film i have seen i don't often watch the 3d movies,

did anyone think it was great the spiderman movie

Yes, but it could definitely be improved. I'd give it around 7-8/10 on the superhero movie scale.



zuvuyeay said:
did anyone think it was great the spiderman movie

Yep best Spider-Man movie so far.



I watched Dragon Age: Dawn of the seeker yesterday, and I have to say it is bad. Very very bad. I loved origins and Dragon Age II but this one was just bad. Don´t watch it people.