Quantcast
Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

Forums - Movies Discussion - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 14.29%
 
Thor 0 0.00%
 
Hulk 0 0.00%
 
Spiderman 1 14.29%
 
Xmen -post individually below 1 14.29%
 
Ant Man 0 0.00%
 
other Avenger -post individually below 0 0.00%
 
GotG- see above example 2 28.57%
 
other post below 0 0.00%
 
DC bro!!!! 2 28.57%
 
Total:7

Continuum is pretty good and improving as it goes along.



Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not quite sure what the fuck I just watched.. But it was decent I guess, although I can't stand Cera for his previous performances.. It wasn't too bad.



Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not quite sure what the fuck I just watched.. But it was decent I guess, although I can't stand Cera for his previous performances.. It wasn't too bad.

Have you seen Arrested Development? That role fits him so well.



pezus said:
NotStan said:
Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not quite sure what the fuck I just watched.. But it was decent I guess, although I can't stand Cera for his previous performances.. It wasn't too bad.

Have you seen Arrested Development? That role fits him so well.

Nah I'll check it out, but what I've seen before hasn't really left such a great impression, maybe Superbad being the only other exception where I found him tolerable. Or maybe he's so good at playing a character, I learn to hate the characters rather than the actor!?



Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
pezus said:
NotStan said:
Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not quite sure what the fuck I just watched.. But it was decent I guess, although I can't stand Cera for his previous performances.. It wasn't too bad.

Have you seen Arrested Development? That role fits him so well.

Nah I'll check it out, but what I've seen before hasn't really left such a great impression, maybe Superbad being the only other exception where I found him tolerable. Or maybe he's so good at playing a character, I learn to hate the characters rather than the actor!?

I was indifferent towards him before I saw AD but he was really good there. Best comedy I have seen, definitely worth seeing.



Around the Network
pezus said:
NotStan said:
Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not quite sure what the fuck I just watched.. But it was decent I guess, although I can't stand Cera for his previous performances.. It wasn't too bad.

Have you seen Arrested Development? That role fits him so well.


I doubt that we will see much more of Cera in the future. Kind of like Wil Ferrels partner in Blades of Glory. Heder guy. They both just play the same characters over and over again.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
NotStan said:
Just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not quite sure what the fuck I just watched.. But it was decent I guess, although I can't stand Cera for his previous performances.. It wasn't too bad.

Have you seen Arrested Development? That role fits him so well.


I doubt that we will see much more of Cera in the future. Kind of like Wil Ferrels partner in Blades of Glory. Heder guy. They both just play the same characters over and over again.

Yup and he won't be a teenage forever!



Tonight I shall watch The Human Centipede. Anyone here see it?



RedInker said:
Tonight I shall watch The Human Centipede. Anyone here see it?


I have seen it. Nothing more than shock and porn. Nothing to make me want to see the second and third ones.

 

I watched 1408 again last night. Another movie that was not really scary, and the acting was not really that well done.  I usually like Cusack as an actor, but he failed in this movie. It was a decent movie, but it just failed to do what it set out to do I think. Not to mention that it seemed like they just pulled some of the special effects out of their asses.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
RedInker said:
Tonight I shall watch The Human Centipede. Anyone here see it?


I have seen it. Nothing more than shock and porn. Nothing to make me want to see the second and third ones.

 

I watched 1408 again last night. Another movie that was not really scary, and the acting was not really that well done.  I usually like Cusack as an actor, but he failed in this movie. It was a decent movie, but it just failed to do what it set out to do I think. Not to mention that it seemed like they just pulled some of the special effects out of their asses.

I haven't seen 1408 in years. Can't really remember too much about it. I remember it being ok but nothing great.