I have just realised that I am a compulsive buyer. I get new games, but I rarely take the time to finish them. In the hope of saving some money, I have decided to finish all the main quests of my games before buying a new one. I am making this thread in the hope it will motivate me to pass through some very bad decisions.
The list with a few comments:
1. Fatal Frame II. It should be easy. I love horror games.
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Third age. Should be fun.
3. Ico. Not too long.
4. Shadow of the Colossus. Tought one.
5. Silent Hill 3. On the PS2 or from the HD collection.
6. Giants: Citizen Kabuto. This will be a tough one. It's supposed to be good, but from what I have played...
7. Yakuza 1. Superb.
8. Yakuza 2. Amazing.
9. Flower. Short.
10. Silent Hill. First one.
11. Siren Blood Curse. Too dark. I am lost most of the time.
12. Afrika. Mistake.
13. Uncharted. GONE!
14. Uncharted 2. GONE!
15. Spider Man Shattered Dimensions. Why did I buy this one?
17. Aquanaut's Holiday. Don't ask me why, but I bought it in japanese. This will be a tough one.
New arrival: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year edition.
Xbox 360 games:
18. Singularity. Halfway through.
19. Kingdoms of Amalur. This will be long.
20. Castlevania Lords of Shadow
21. Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. Already played it for about 40 hours. I have not finish the main quest or touched the expension.
22. Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper. Mistake.
23. Skyrim. 40 hours in.
24. FFXIII-2. Just played for a few hours.
25. Halo 3 ODST. Came free with the xbox.
26. Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition. Just started.
27. Dragon Age II
28. Oblivion. GONE!
29. SIlent Hill Homecoming.
30. Child of Eden. Short.
31. Test Drive Unlimited 2. Just the championships, but I am not very good.
32. Alan Wake American Nightmare. So let down by this.
33. Amy. THE mistake of the whole list. I don't know how I'll finish it.
New arrival: The Saboteur
Wow! I can't believe I have so many unfinished games. RIght now, I am playing Singularity. Pretty good. I should finish it this week. Anyway, stupid thread, I know, but I must cut down on my expenses. And if I bought them, somewhere inside me, I thought they were pretty good. Right?
Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!