Quantcast
VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

Sure Rarity and Fluttershy are awesome, but when you've got ponies like Rainbow Dash, it just puts everything into perspective :)



Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:

It's punishing you for thinking that Rarity is best pony when it is actually Fluttershy :P

OMG!!!!! Rarity is soooooo much better, don't even get me started!!!. But Fluttershy is even harder (she is like totally the hardest one I think) to get

That's because you have to work hard in order to achieve perfection of course :D

Hahaha, you mean that Fluttershy is so meek you have to work hard in order to get her to do anything? (you've seen dragonshy right, how much effort did that take?!)

Seriously though, after Rarity and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy would be my next fave, because of her skills with bunnies  , so I'm only downing on her comparitively, she's cool



PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:

It's punishing you for thinking that Rarity is best pony when it is actually Fluttershy :P

OMG!!!!! Rarity is soooooo much better, don't even get me started!!!. But Fluttershy is even harder (she is like totally the hardest one I think) to get

That's because you have to work hard in order to achieve perfection of course :D

Hahaha, you mean that Fluttershy is so meek you have to work hard in order to get her to do anything? (you've seen dragonshy right, how much effort did that take?!)

Seriously though, after Rarity and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy would be my next fave, because of her skills with bunnies  , so I'm only downing on her comparitively, she's cool

Haha, same with me and Rarity. I used to hate her but as the series went on and I actually start to look at the characters themselves I realised she is actually pretty good, especially in terms of character development. Ofc I never did understand why she was generousity, she doesn't behave that way half the time I swear



Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:

It's punishing you for thinking that Rarity is best pony when it is actually Fluttershy :P

OMG!!!!! Rarity is soooooo much better, don't even get me started!!!. But Fluttershy is even harder (she is like totally the hardest one I think) to get

That's because you have to work hard in order to achieve perfection of course :D

Hahaha, you mean that Fluttershy is so meek you have to work hard in order to get her to do anything? (you've seen dragonshy right, how much effort did that take?!)

Seriously though, after Rarity and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy would be my next fave, because of her skills with bunnies  , so I'm only downing on her comparitively, she's cool

Haha, same with me and Rarity. I used to hate her but as the series went on and I actually start to look at the characters themselves I realised she is actually pretty good, especially in terms of character development. Ofc I never did understand why she was generousity, she doesn't behave that way half the time I swear

I know, they do have moments where the 'elements' don't match the characters huh?, but Rarity is pretty generous a lot of the time. I just love her character sooooooo much. My favourite is probably the episode wher she gets captured by those digging dogs when she is out finding gems with spike. That is HILARIOUS. She was always my fave, mainly because of her keen eye for fashion, and her proneness to bratty hysterics when trying to get what she wants (a bit like me, haha, but to be fair i'm pretty generous too, I think its a bit of self idetification with rarity, haha) but as her personality has developed I've liked her more and more  tahn I even di at the start

I love Dash's competitive spirit and bravery, and I love fluttershys capability to get things done when no one else can, as well as her ability to be friends with all the woodland creatures. I just wish she'd speak up more. She'd be a 'bigger' character if she was louder imo



PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:

It's punishing you for thinking that Rarity is best pony when it is actually Fluttershy :P

OMG!!!!! Rarity is soooooo much better, don't even get me started!!!. But Fluttershy is even harder (she is like totally the hardest one I think) to get

That's because you have to work hard in order to achieve perfection of course :D

Hahaha, you mean that Fluttershy is so meek you have to work hard in order to get her to do anything? (you've seen dragonshy right, how much effort did that take?!)

Seriously though, after Rarity and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy would be my next fave, because of her skills with bunnies  , so I'm only downing on her comparitively, she's cool

Haha, same with me and Rarity. I used to hate her but as the series went on and I actually start to look at the characters themselves I realised she is actually pretty good, especially in terms of character development. Ofc I never did understand why she was generousity, she doesn't behave that way half the time I swear

I know, they do have moments where the 'elements' don't match the characters huh?, but Rarity is pretty generous a lot of the time. I just love her character sooooooo much. My favourite is probably the episode wher she gets captured by those digging dogs when she is out finding gems with spike. That is HILARIOUS. She was always my fave, mainly because of her keen eye for fashion, and her proneness to bratty hysterics when trying to get what she wants (a bit like me, haha, but to be fair i'm pretty generous too, I think its a bit of self idetification with rarity, haha) but as her personality has developed I've liked her more and more  tahn I even di at the start

I love Dash's competitive spirit and bravery, and I love fluttershys capability to get things done when no one else can, as well as her ability to be friends with all the woodland creatures. I just wish she'd speak up more. She'd be a 'bigger' character if she was louder imo

The Diamond Dog episode was very good, if Rarity was as good as that in all the other episodes she would definitely be my favourite. I don't really care about fashion which is probably part of why I don't relate to Rarity much for most episodes (my mum has to buy most of my clothes because I don't go clothes shopping ever haha).

I agree that Fluttershy needs to speak up more across the board but I still just really enjoy her character. I like kawaii things :P



Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:
2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:

It's punishing you for thinking that Rarity is best pony when it is actually Fluttershy :P

OMG!!!!! Rarity is soooooo much better, don't even get me started!!!. But Fluttershy is even harder (she is like totally the hardest one I think) to get

That's because you have to work hard in order to achieve perfection of course :D

Hahaha, you mean that Fluttershy is so meek you have to work hard in order to get her to do anything? (you've seen dragonshy right, how much effort did that take?!)

Seriously though, after Rarity and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy would be my next fave, because of her skills with bunnies  , so I'm only downing on her comparitively, she's cool

Haha, same with me and Rarity. I used to hate her but as the series went on and I actually start to look at the characters themselves I realised she is actually pretty good, especially in terms of character development. Ofc I never did understand why she was generousity, she doesn't behave that way half the time I swear

I know, they do have moments where the 'elements' don't match the characters huh?, but Rarity is pretty generous a lot of the time. I just love her character sooooooo much. My favourite is probably the episode wher she gets captured by those digging dogs when she is out finding gems with spike. That is HILARIOUS. She was always my fave, mainly because of her keen eye for fashion, and her proneness to bratty hysterics when trying to get what she wants (a bit like me, haha, but to be fair i'm pretty generous too, I think its a bit of self idetification with rarity, haha) but as her personality has developed I've liked her more and more  tahn I even di at the start

I love Dash's competitive spirit and bravery, and I love fluttershys capability to get things done when no one else can, as well as her ability to be friends with all the woodland creatures. I just wish she'd speak up more. She'd be a 'bigger' character if she was louder imo

The Diamond Dog episode was very good, if Rarity was as good as that in all the other episodes she would definitely be my favourite. I don't really care about fashion which is probably part of why I don't relate to Rarity much for most episodes (my mum has to buy most of my clothes because I don't go clothes shopping ever haha).

I agree that Fluttershy needs to speak up more across the board but I still just really enjoy her character. I like kawaii things :P

Oh I loooove Kawaii things, I do a trip to harajuku tokyo at least once yearly for the cutest clothes and items, no one does it like they do , beats milan, New york and paris anyday

Fluttershy is quite fun though, I must admit, the only annoying parts are like when she is speaking and no one is listening because she is so quiet, I really dont like that in real life, and I really dont like it in her, Otherwise shes mostly great!. I loooved the poison joke episoide where she got the deep manly voice, haha

My other favourite Rarity episode is where she goes to Canterlot and stays in Celestias' castle, then has to try treally hard to uphold all the sychophantic friendships, Reminds me a lot of high school/university, haha. I love that she stands up for her real friends in the end, she is a true star

she is just extremely relatable to me I find

 



PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

2000cc said:
Yoshiya said:

The Diamond Dog episode was very good, if Rarity was as good as that in all the other episodes she would definitely be my favourite. I don't really care about fashion which is probably part of why I don't relate to Rarity much for most episodes (my mum has to buy most of my clothes because I don't go clothes shopping ever haha).

I agree that Fluttershy needs to speak up more across the board but I still just really enjoy her character. I like kawaii things :P

Oh I loooove Kawaii things, I do a trip to harajuku tokyo at least once yearly for the cutest clothes and items, no one does it like they do , beats milan, New york and paris anyday

Fluttershy is quite fun though, I must admit, the only annoying parts are like when she is speaking and no one is listening because she is so quiet, I really dont like that in real life, and I really dont like it in her, Otherwise shes mostly great!. I loooved the poison joke episoide where she got the deep manly voice, haha

My other favourite Rarity episode is where she goes to Canterlot and stays in Celestias' castle, then has to try treally hard to uphold all the sychophantic friendships, Reminds me a lot of high school/university, haha. I love that she stands up for her real friends in the end, she is a true star

she is just extremely relatable to me I find

 

You go to Tokyo each year? Aw what... I really wanna go to Japan but I've never had the chance to go. I'm going to do Japanese Studies at university though so hopefully I'll spend a year there in 2 years time ^O^

Ah yea, I hate that too. Happens all the time to me with my family (although that's partially because I'm the "nerd" and thus the one that will be most boring I think :G)

Flutterguy doing Pinkie's evil enchantress song in the deep voice is one of the best parts of the show imo haha, was so perfect :D

Thankfully my friendships aren't sychophantic so I can't relate to that so much, was still a good episode though. I prefer Art of the Dress though (partially because of the song which is awesome).



ohhhh, you have to go there, Tokyo is amaaaaaaazing

I really can't stand being talked over, if someone tries that with me they her about it pretty quickly , I think the annoyance is what makes me feel sad for fluttershy

The evil enchantress song is IMO one of the best songs from MLP ever, I just can't get enough of that, I almost wet myself the first time I heard it. I was laughing so hard I was struggling to breathe!



PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

2000cc said:
ohhhh, you have to go there, Tokyo is amaaaaaaazing

I really can't stand being talked over, if someone tries that with me they her about it pretty quickly , I think the annoyance is what makes me feel sad for fluttershy

The evil enchantress song is IMO one of the best songs from MLP ever, I just can't get enough of that, I almost wet myself the first time I heard it. I was laughing so hard I was struggling to breathe!

Flutterguy singing it was one of the few things that has ever made me laugh out loud in a show (at least when I am watching it by myself, Radish normally helps make things more humourous to watch).

And I don't really feel sad for Fluttershy. She's so awesome that if everyone always payed attention to her there would be no plot because she would solve it instantly ;P



She's a year older than Pinkie, you know.



Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!