Quantcast
February NPD: X360 #1 426k, PS3 360k, Wii 228k, 3DS 262k, PSV 225k

Forums - Sales Discussion - February NPD: X360 #1 426k, PS3 360k, Wii 228k, 3DS 262k, PSV 225k

Barozi said:
let me guess. Everything overtracked.

Except sports games and movie tie-ins

That is if you meant software wise.



Around the Network
Boutros said:
Barozi said:
let me guess. Everything overtracked.

Except sports games and movie tie-ins

That is if you meant software wise.

Was actually only talking about hardware, but yeah obvious software undertracking is obvious



This is it. If Kingdom OF Amalur debuts over XIII-2 then the JRPG is officially finished for generation.



Tagged, your it!



I wonder if everyone in the big 3 will reveal their numbers this month or if we'll have to do NPD algebra once again.



Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I just hope Resident Evil is undertracked.
That'd make my day.



taggart



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Software is down about 23~% yoy, not sure if that's in units or $$ though



 

Seece said:
Software is down about 23~% yoy, not sure if that's in units or $$ though

So NPD is doing damage control an hour before numbers are even out. This does not look good for the industry.



Rob-Ot said:
Seece said:
Software is down about 23~% yoy, not sure if that's in units or $$ though

So NPD is doing damage control an hour before numbers are even out. This does not look good for the industry.

well not really from NPD

even not surpirsed

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35840203&postcount=108