Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it!
It's good.
Meh.
Not as good as I thought.
I really hate it!
hi guys im new in this site and i wonder how many copies have black and white sold..cause i heard that it sold more than 14 million but in this site it has only 13.79 million.do you think that it is undertracked here?

Around the Network
Vamp9321 said:
hi guys im new in this site and i wonder how many copies have black and white sold..cause i heard that it sold more than 14 million but in this site it has only 13.79 million.do you think that it is undertracked here?

Most of the times, those sold numbers can be shipped to stores. If VGC has Black&White at 13.79 million, that would mean there's 210K copies sitting in shelves around the world, which is actually a pretty solid number, given that most stores still have a load of copies avaliable worldwide.



Pokemon Y Competitive team (5 Perfect IVs minimum) - (714 caught/714 seen; Post-Game):



Pokemon Y FS: 4468-2287-0965 (Ingame name: Lestat)
Wii U NNID - lestatdark

Pokemon X Story Team

He post in your thread Ninpie! Your responsibility to friend him...

 

 

 

Japanese Retailer Dates Pokemon Black & White 2

A Japanese online retailer has listed the forthcoming Pokemon Black & White 2 with a June 23rd release date. Nintendo of Japan has yet to confirm precisely when we can get our hands on Pokemon Black & White 2, although a Summer release sounds feasible. According to both Nintendo of America and Nintendo Europe Pokemon Black & White 2 will be available to purchase in the Fall.



thanks for the answer but i wonder if it is undertracked here in vgc cause in an article in this site i saw that nintendo annouces that pokemon black and white have sold 14.50 miilion units worldwide ...and this is before 2 months so the sales now will be even higher than before but still vgc keep the same sales 13.79 now...so what do you think guys?

Vamp9321 said:
thanks for the answer but i wonder if it is undertracked here in vgc cause in an article in this site i saw that nintendo annouces that pokemon black and white have sold 14.50 miilion units worldwide ...and this is before 2 months so the sales now will be even higher than before but still vgc keep the same sales 13.79 now...so what do you think guys?

By those figures, some slight undetracking might be ocurring, since it would be rather hard to keep almost a million units in the shelves. This could probably be due to the hard to track regions such as Others (outside Europe).



Pokemon Y Competitive team (5 Perfect IVs minimum) - (714 caught/714 seen; Post-Game):



Pokemon Y FS: 4468-2287-0965 (Ingame name: Lestat)
Wii U NNID - lestatdark

Pokemon X Story Team

Around the Network
ok thanks im also a fun of this thread :)

This post was never here...

 



Official Mario Kart 8 Thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162055&page=1#

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:

A Japanese online retailer has listed the forthcoming Pokemon Black & White 2 with a June 23rd release date. Nintendo of Japan has yet to confirm precisely when we can get our hands on Pokemon Black & White 2, although a Summer release sounds feasible. According to bothNintendo of America and Nintendo Europe Pokemon Black & White 2 will be available to purchase in the Fall.

 

Tryin to steal my thunder? Look up.



spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

A Japanese online retailer has listed the forthcoming Pokemon Black & White 2 with a June 23rd release date. Nintendo of Japan has yet to confirm precisely when we can get our hands on Pokemon Black & White 2, although a Summer release sounds feasible. According to bothNintendo of America and Nintendo Europe Pokemon Black & White 2 will be available to purchase in the Fall.

 

Tryin to steal my thunder? Look up.

LOL! Sorry. XD



Official Mario Kart 8 Thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162055&page=1#

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network

 

[RUMOR] What are these images? New Pokémon? (UPD: Full Fake Revealed)
 

 

 

cactusowl full 216x300 [RUMOR] What are these images? New Pokémon? (UPD: Full Fake Revealed)

Leaving these here.  Found on 2ch, reportedly from a leak of CoroCoro or another magazine. Cactus pokemon would be Saburou or Sapurou. Bird pokemon would be Kawanoashi. That last name seems very suspicious, it literally is “river foot”. I’m going to declare this picture FAKE FAKE FAKE due to both the name of the second pokemon and also the fact that battle text is wrong.  Should be Nameはどうする? not Nameどうする?

Nostalgia alert, remember this grass owl?!

UPD: The creator came forward and admitted that they had made it.  In it’s full glory above.  That cactus owl… amazing.  A very sad day for us all indeed.