Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it!
It's good.
Meh.
Not as good as I thought.
I really hate it!
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Details on the Upcoming Pokemon: BW Rival Destinies Anime! (Official Pokemon.com)

Don’t miss the first episode of the Pokemon: BW Rival Destinies season this Saturday at 8:30 A.M. The action picks up where the Pokémon: Black & White season ended, with Ash preparing to battle Elesa at the Nimbasa City Gym. Every Saturday, another new episode will air—be sure to tune in each week to discover where Ash and his friends will go, and what amazing Pokémon they’ll meet!

Learn more about the upcoming Pokemon: BEW Rival Destinies season and keep track of the season’s episodes as they happen with the Episode Encyclopedia!

Be sure to check your local TV listings to confirm the channel and time.

 


I do not know what your bottom article even means, but this one I do. I actually still enjoy the animated show. Every Saturday it is this or Yugioh.

Pokemon is much better than Yugioh! Especially the anime. 

What do you not understand?



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Pokémon Black & White - Reshiram/Zekrom Event

For those of you with the English langue games (American, European, Australian), a new WiFi event has been announced. This download provides a special Level 100 Reshiram or Zekrom for your games. If you have Pokémon Black, you get Zekrom while if you have Pokémon White, you'll get Reshiram. These Pokémon are to be Level 100 which indicates that this is an international occurance of the Movie Event Reshiram & Zekrom that came in July last year in Japan which had the special moves of Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist & Draco Meteor and Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze & Outrage respectively. This event is to run from March 10th 2012 to April 8th 2012. Like the Japanese counterparts, these event Pokémon will acces the special Pokémon Movie Home on the Dream World to access new C-Gears. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event.

(From Serebii.com)

 


Woot.  Time to make a Chocie Specs/Scarf Reshiram. 



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Reshiram, Zekrom Pokemon Distribution Coming Soon

For a limited time, beat the Pokemon system and get these legendary monsters without trading!

March 5, 2012

LATEST IMAGES
View all 203 images »
LATEST VIDEOS
View all 24 videos »

For Pokemon Black or White players who acquired Reshiram or Zekrom respectively but had trouble convincing a friend to trade their legendary monster for a high level Patrat - now you're in luck. Beginning March 10 and ending April 8, Pokemon White players have the chance to get Reshiram and Pokemon Black players have the chance to get Zekrom through a special character distribution via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Catch them, quick!

If a free legendary Pokemon isn't enough for you, players can also use their new Poke pal to unlock exclusive content online at the Pokemon Global Link There they can receive a special C-Gear skin matching the Pokemon they received. Keep in mind you'll need a free Pokemon trainer account on the official Pokemon website and to have registered your Game Sync idea to receive this C-gear and access the Dream World.

Reshiram and Zekrom's legendary movesets.

All you have to do is use your copy of Black or White to take your C-Gear online and tuck in Reshiram or Zekrom. Then just visit the Pokemon Global Link website, access the Dream World and explore a special home inspired by the movies Pokemon the Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram and Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom.

Awesome.

To receive these level 100 legendary monsters, you'll need a wireless broadband connection and a copy of Pokemon Black (to receive Zekrom) and/or a copy of Pokemon White (to receive Reshiram). You also have to have fewer than 11 wonder cards. In other words, if you have 11 wonder cards in your game - which you get automatically by participating in character distributions like this one - you'll have to delete one of them to make room (this in no way effects the Pokemon you got from that event).

Beware the Zekrom.

More info on this distribution is available at the Pokemon EX website. Again, this legendary character distribution is only running from March 10 through April 8, so mark your calendar and don't miss out on the chance to catch 'em all.

 

 

Pokemon News just keeps getting better! WhoooooHooo!



I might get both those special promotion Zekrom and Reshiram, mostly because i'm lazy to evolve mine to level 100 to get both Blue Flare and Bolt Strike

Pokemon Y Competitive team (5 Perfect IVs minimum) - (714 caught/714 seen; Post-Game):



Pokemon Y FS: 4468-2287-0965 (Ingame name: Lestat)
Wii U NNID - lestatdark

Pokemon X Story Team

I'm starting to think that Ryan is going to be the only helping with posting news. xD

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network
Well, Ryan's good at it

Plus, since he already manages the Nintendo thread, it's easier for him to spot Pokemon related news. I usually only check Serebii.net every 2/3 days, so i'm not on par with the news that much.

By the way, why aren't there any pokemon trainer battles going on here? My team is still up there if anyone wants to take them on

Pokemon Y Competitive team (5 Perfect IVs minimum) - (714 caught/714 seen; Post-Game):



Pokemon Y FS: 4468-2287-0965 (Ingame name: Lestat)
Wii U NNID - lestatdark

Pokemon X Story Team

lestatdark said:
Well, Ryan's good at it

Plus, since he already manages the Nintendo thread, it's easier for him to spot Pokemon related news. I usually only check Serebii.net every 2/3 days, so i'm not on par with the news that much.

By the way, why aren't there any pokemon trainer battles going on here? My team is still up there if anyone wants to take them on

This thread doesn't get enough posters for a tournament, sadly. :(



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:
lestatdark said:
Well, Ryan's good at it

Plus, since he already manages the Nintendo thread, it's easier for him to spot Pokemon related news. I usually only check Serebii.net every 2/3 days, so i'm not on par with the news that much.

By the way, why aren't there any pokemon trainer battles going on here? My team is still up there if anyone wants to take them on

This thread doesn't get enough posters for a tournament, sadly. :(

A VGC tourney (well, a "League") was tried before and failed miserably

I wouldn't mind individual battles. Haven't done any online battles in a long while (and i'm not touching the random matchup over at the Wi-Fi center >_>).



Pokemon Y Competitive team (5 Perfect IVs minimum) - (714 caught/714 seen; Post-Game):



Pokemon Y FS: 4468-2287-0965 (Ingame name: Lestat)
Wii U NNID - lestatdark

Pokemon X Story Team

lestatdark said:
NintendoPie said:
lestatdark said:
Well, Ryan's good at it

Plus, since he already manages the Nintendo thread, it's easier for him to spot Pokemon related news. I usually only check Serebii.net every 2/3 days, so i'm not on par with the news that much.

By the way, why aren't there any pokemon trainer battles going on here? My team is still up there if anyone wants to take them on

This thread doesn't get enough posters for a tournament, sadly. :(

A VGC tourney (well, a "League") was tried before and failed miserably

I wouldn't mind individual battles. Haven't done any online battles in a long while (and i'm not touching the random matchup over at the Wi-Fi center >_>).

Yeah, Smeags told me about that. It's pretty sad it failed. :/ 

Is that your actual Pokemon Team?



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network

As much as I would like a community battle tournament, it would be kinda "meh" with so few peeps.

That and some of us don't have established teams of every tier.  UU battles are my favorite <3.  But peeps probably want to do OU or Uber battles.

Would like to enter the compeative scene though, even if I'm horrible at it (prediction will probably kill me without practice).



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)