Quantcast
Help buying games from PSN

Forums - Sony Discussion - Help buying games from PSN

I recently just got my PS Vita and as a result will be buying my very first digital game (Escape Plan). I've used the store tons but only for free content. How do I get a credit card hooked up so I can start buying? Also my account is a sub under my mum's acount.



Around the Network

Get the new Super Stardust game.



           

Q: How do I add funds to a PlayStation®Network Sub Account?

A: The PlayStation®Network offers many parental controls (see Parental controls on the PlayStation® Network for details), including one that sets the monthly spending limit for PlayStation®Network Sub Accounts. All funds for PlayStation®Network Sub Accounts are managed by the associated Master Account. To add funds to a Sub Account, you will need to do so through the Master Account.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-store/purchasing/index.htm



you can use PSN cards too I think.



blkfish92 said:
Get the new Super Stardust game.

That comes free with a one month 3G contract!

 

And thanks for the link, and Best Buy sells PSN cards?



Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
blkfish92 said:
Get the new Super Stardust game.

That comes free with a one month 3G contract!

 

And thanks for the link, and Best Buy sells PSN cards?

I believe Best Buy sells both regular PSN cards and ones where they send you the code through an e-mail online.



JoeTheBro said:
blkfish92 said:
Get the new Super Stardust game.

That comes free with a one month 3G contract!

 

And thanks for the link, and Best Buy sells PSN cards?


Ohh, and yes Best Buy sells every variation of psn cards even the infamous 10$ card!



           

PSN cards are usually at every store you go to in the games section.



sethnintendo said:

Q: How do I add funds to a PlayStation®Network Sub Account?

A: The PlayStation®Network offers many parental controls (see Parental controls on the PlayStation® Network for details), including one that sets the monthly spending limit for PlayStation®Network Sub Accounts. All funds for PlayStation®Network Sub Accounts are managed by the associated Master Account. To add funds to a Sub Account, you will need to do so through the Master Account.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-store/purchasing/index.htm


Proceed with caution, Joe. Whenever a guy with "Nintendo" in his name gives advice to a Sony fan, it's usually meant to sabotage the Sony fan.

- a fellow bro



Jay520 said:
sethnintendo said:

Q: How do I add funds to a PlayStation®Network Sub Account?

A: The PlayStation®Network offers many parental controls (see Parental controls on the PlayStation® Network for details), including one that sets the monthly spending limit for PlayStation®Network Sub Accounts. All funds for PlayStation®Network Sub Accounts are managed by the associated Master Account. To add funds to a Sub Account, you will need to do so through the Master Account.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-store/purchasing/index.htm


Proceed with caution, Joe. Whenever a guy with "Nintendo" in his name gives advice to a Sony fan, it's usually meant to sabotage the Sony fan.

- a fellow bro

Lol  he may love nintendo but he also knows about Sony, he's correct.