Quantcast
GTA4 on the XBOX 360?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 on the XBOX 360?

Somehow I get the feeling that Grand Theft Auto 4 will require a hard drive. Don't know why, but the whole streaming a living city kind of feeling is pointing me towards this.

Also, with the delay of 6 months for the game to allow more Premium and Elite models in houses then Core.

What's your thoughts and opinions? 



Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

The game won't require a HDD, but those that do own the HDD will have a much more pleasurable experience while playing the game, those with out one would still be able to play the game but will simply be hit with allot more load screen or load pauses.



It'll work fine, but the whole experience will be a tad more grinding what with the longer loading times and more compressed content (audio among others).



End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

I don't understand why MS didn't make HDD standard with X360. =/



I just have this horrible feeling that the delay for the game is something to do with this. They also stated that they were having trouble with the lack of HDD.

Also, what about the 360 only extra downloadable chapters....that rules out any Core users as well. I doubt the chapters will fit onto a gamestick memory card or what they call it.



Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network
davygee said:
I just have this horrible feeling that the delay for the game is something to do with this. They also stated that they were having trouble with the lack of HDD.

Also, what about the 360 only extra downloadable chapters....that rules out any Core users as well. I doubt the chapters will fit onto a gamestick memory card or what they call it.

 From what I understand the delay wasn't becaue of troubles with HDD or lack their off, but in general the delay was to give them more time to polish up the game graphics and frame rate.

I mean looking at the trailers with ingame footage one can see that the graphics didn't look so hot, in fact they looked like PS2 graphics at just a higher resolution, so hopefully they polish up the game and at least make it look comprable to other games on the PS3 and 360. 



I think MicroSoft wants the core-buyers to buy another xbox ( premium or elite )



KillerMan said:
I don't understand why MS didn't make HDD standard with X360. =/

 

That has always had me scratching my head too.  The Xbox did and frankly HDD are cheap.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Troll_Monster said:
davygee said:
I just have this horrible feeling that the delay for the game is something to do with this. They also stated that they were having trouble with the lack of HDD.

Also, what about the 360 only extra downloadable chapters....that rules out any Core users as well. I doubt the chapters will fit onto a gamestick memory card or what they call it.

 From what I understand the delay wasn't becaue of troubles with HDD or lack their off, but in general the delay was to give them more time to polish up the game graphics and frame rate.

I mean looking at the trailers with ingame footage one can see that the graphics didn't look so hot, in fact they looked like PS2 graphics at just a higher resolution, so hopefully they polish up the game and at least make it look comprable to other games on the PS3 and 360. 


 I don't know about PS2 grahpics and it looks like a PS3 or 360 game. However, the frame rate in the trailers is pretty bad in my opinion.... Hell, pretty bad is probably being nice after watching the latest one, I thought the frame rate has been terrible. 



Willem said:
I think MicroSoft wants the core-buyers to buy another xbox ( premium or elite )

That's why they are the same as the premium and the elite minus the hard-drive, and they also sell separate hard drives? You are clearly o to something.