Forums - Latest Charts - Global Up! - 28th January

Weekly Hardware Chart 28th January 2012

 

Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
90,309 76,116 88,730 277,089
64,675 90,108 21,906 204,524
100,402 52,717 1,075 168,441
55,695 40,465 9,620 119,007
11,980 21,501 15,687 64,071
28,708 24,651 1,870 62,975
N/A N/A 18,636 21,618

US
UK
Europe
France
Germany
Japan



 

Around the Network
What numbers are these seece?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
What numbers are these seece?


The bars graph at the homepage has been updated. These are numbers based on the updated numbers there.



Shinobi-san said:
What numbers are these seece?

Ranges for this weeks sales, based on the bargraph growth and last weeks global numbers.



 

@Seece & Kynes - thanx for clearing that up :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Any particular reasons certain consoles might be up week over week?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Seece said:
Shinobi-san said:
What numbers are these seece?

Ranges for this weeks sales, based on the bargraph growth and last weeks global numbers.

The range for PSV sales seems to be slightly pessimistic.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Seece said:
Shinobi-san said:
What numbers are these seece?

Ranges for this weeks sales, based on the bargraph growth and last weeks global numbers.

The range for PSV sales seems to be slightly pessimistic.


You think?



 

US & UK up

 

Around the Network
Seece said:
RolStoppable said:

The range for PSV sales seems to be slightly pessimistic.

You think?

Now it's overly optimistic. 15-20k, it's not hard to nail it down at the moment.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.