Quantcast
RUMOUR: Final Fantasy XV to be announced at E3 2012 as part of FF 25th Anniversary celebration.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOUR: Final Fantasy XV to be announced at E3 2012 as part of FF 25th Anniversary celebration.

so meaning its not a next gen project and PC again gets the most outstanding ver...



Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:

so meaning its not a next gen project and PC again gets the most outstanding ver...

This is only a rumour so far. May turn out to be false.



Id rather Versus just be FFXV.



Attoyou said:
Can't wait to play it in 2020.


My thoughts exactly hahaha



3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

The_Joker_Product said:
Id rather Versus just be FFXV.

The renewed the trademark for "FINAL FANTASY XIII-3" not long ago. There's unlikely to ever be a name chnage for the game. Besides, it's too well known with that name.



Around the Network
Galvanizer said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Id rather Versus just be FFXV.

The renewed the trademark for "FINAL FANTASY XIII-3" not long ago. There's unlikely to ever be a name chnage for the game. Besides, it's too well known with that name.

They could definitley still change it, they changed it for the PSP game. Its not like theyd change it then the game would be released the following month. They could call it FFXV and then its still gonna have a full year before its released, nobody will call it Versus by then.



If this turns out true which i hope it does, then i think i'll be getting the game for the Wii U. I think a touch based interface for combat would be great, of course it depends on what the battlesystems like.

Aslo people should remember that different teams work on different titles. The team Behind XIII-2 will be finished in the next month and they will probably join the Versus XIII team to get that finished byyears end. I think XVwill be made by the FF XIV/XII team



teigaga said:
If this turns out true which i hope it does, then i think i'll be getting the game for the Wii U. I think a touch based interface for combat would be great, of course it depends on what the battlesystems like.

Aslo people should remember that different teams work on different titles. The team Behind XIII-2 will be finished in the next month and they will probably join the Versus XIII team to get that finished byyears end. I think XVwill be made by the FF XIV/XII team

Given that the combat options in an jRPGs always fit easily on the same screen, how could switching from one screen to another be great? I understand that having you inventory or a bigger interactive map on a second screen could be fun, but I dont see the use for combat.



The_Joker_Product said:
Galvanizer said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Id rather Versus just be FFXV.

The renewed the trademark for "FINAL FANTASY XIII-3" not long ago. There's unlikely to ever be a name chnage for the game. Besides, it's too well known with that name.

They could definitley still change it, they changed it for the PSP game. Its not like theyd change it then the game would be released the following month. They could call it FFXV and then its still gonna have a full year before its released, nobody will call it Versus by then.

They won't change the name for Versus XIII as they have renewed the trademark for "FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII" only a couple months ago. Also, both Kitase and Nomura have said the game is unsuitable as anmainline FF game due to the concept of its design.



teigaga said:
If this turns out true which i hope it does, then i think i'll be getting the game for the Wii U. I think a touch based interface for combat would be great, of course it depends on what the battlesystems like.

Aslo people should remember that different teams work on different titles. The team Behind XIII-2 will be finished in the next month and they will probably join the Versus XIII team to get that finished byyears end. I think XVwill be made by the FF XIV/XII team

The FFXII team and FFXIV team are not the same. The FFXIV team is the same as the FFXI team. The FFXII team are probably the ones making FFXV.

Table that explains the different main series FF teams: