Quantcast
Euro 2012 draw

Forums - Sports Discussion - Euro 2012 draw

My two favorite football teams (Germany and Netherlands/Holland) are in the same group T_T



Former something....

Around the Network

My body is ready for Group B, here we go!!!



^_^

Group A is the shittiest one and Group B the toughest one.



No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

we are going to get some good games to watch out of all that

sweden,france and the home ukraine will give us plenty to worry about a pretty even group really anyone could get out of it



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

Ouch, Group of Death. But I'm confident Holland will get through.



Around the Network

@lestatdark. Sorry but if you look at his past, back when he was at Manchester and now, you will notice that when he is under pressure (in every final or decisive match like a derby), he has never delivered.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

@lestatdark. Sorry but if you look at his past, back when he was at Manchester and now, you will notice that when he is under pressure (in every final or decisive match like a derby), he has never delivered.

Again, I don't know how you base those assumptions unless you have watched every one of Portugal's matches after he was made captain of the national team. Back when he was in Manchester what was asked of him on the national side wasn't even 10% of what it's asked now, so that comparison is skewed at best. 

And I really do hope you're talking about the national side only, because saying that Ronaldo has never delivered on Real Madrid is not only a fake statement but also a highly skewed vision of what Ronaldo's worth to the team really is.

I have no particular fondness for Real, as my favourite team in Spain is Barcelona, but the fact is that Ronaldo is, by far, the most influential player on their team, the player that has delivered the most on the past 3 years and which not only is influential for his goal scoaring abilities but also for the amount of game that he offers to the rest of the team. In that aspect, he's one of the most complete players around.



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
JEMC said:

@lestatdark. Sorry but if you look at his past, back when he was at Manchester and now, you will notice that when he is under pressure (in every final or decisive match like a derby), he has never delivered.

Again, I don't know how you base those assumptions unless you have watched every one of Portugal's matches after he was made captain of the national team. Back when he was in Manchester what was asked of him on the national side wasn't even 10% of what it's asked now, so that comparison is skewed at best. 

And I really do hope you're talking about the national side only, because saying that Ronaldo has never delivered on Real Madrid is not only a fake statement but also a highly skewed vision of what Ronaldo's worth to the team really is.

I have no particular fondness for Real, as my favourite team in Spain is Barcelona, but the fact is that Ronaldo is, by far, the most influential player on their team, the player that has delivered the most on the past 3 years and which not only is influential for his goal scoaring abilities but also for the amount of game that he offers to the rest of the team. In that aspect, he's one of the most complete players around.

I know he is a very good player and that he scores a lot of goals, but he does it during the regular season. It's in the important, decisive, "life or death" matches that he seems to suffer from the pressure or responsability and fails to play at the same level. And no, I'm not talking about his matches with Portugal but the ones with his teams.

Oh, and for me the best player on his team (and that's also my humble opinion), it is not him but Iker Casillas. He has given more points to the team with his actions than CR with his goals.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I hope that england or the czech republic win the EM, maybe spain, and germany should rot in 0 point hell, muahahahahaha!!!

Seriously being proud about wining all games in the qualification against godlike (LOL) teams like Austria, Kasachstan, Turkey... WOW good job! you just defeated a lot of good teams, next qualification you (again) are up against godlike (LOL) teams like Austria (again?), The Faroe Islands...

(I am just seriously hurt about germany qualifying at all, they were way to bad against Austria to survive in international competition against Holland or Portugal)

Anyone offended? Good!
Now sorry if I offended someone, its just what I hope for the coming EM...^^



JEMC said:
lestatdark said:
JEMC said:

@lestatdark. Sorry but if you look at his past, back when he was at Manchester and now, you will notice that when he is under pressure (in every final or decisive match like a derby), he has never delivered.

Again, I don't know how you base those assumptions unless you have watched every one of Portugal's matches after he was made captain of the national team. Back when he was in Manchester what was asked of him on the national side wasn't even 10% of what it's asked now, so that comparison is skewed at best. 

And I really do hope you're talking about the national side only, because saying that Ronaldo has never delivered on Real Madrid is not only a fake statement but also a highly skewed vision of what Ronaldo's worth to the team really is.

I have no particular fondness for Real, as my favourite team in Spain is Barcelona, but the fact is that Ronaldo is, by far, the most influential player on their team, the player that has delivered the most on the past 3 years and which not only is influential for his goal scoaring abilities but also for the amount of game that he offers to the rest of the team. In that aspect, he's one of the most complete players around.

I know he is a very good player and that he scores a lot of goals, but he does it during the regular season. It's in the important, decisive, "life or death" matches that he seems to suffer from the pressure or responsability and fails to play at the same level. And no, I'm not talking about his matches with Portugal but the ones with his teams.

Oh, and for me the best player on his team (and that's also my humble opinion), it is not him but Iker Casillas. He has given more points to the team with his actions than CR with his goals.

I agree that he hasn't shown much during the decisive games on the Spain league, but I often value his regularity more than just a couple of games. Plus, this year will be the real trial by fire to see how much, not only Ronaldo, but his entire team has evolved over the last season. 

Casillas is and will always be the lifeboat for R.M (and for the Spain national team as well, even though you have a ton of amazing players). 

@Stefl1504 - Unfortunately, Germany always manages to bring their A-game to these kind of competitions. They didn't had such a good qualification round for the World Cup 2010 and still they played amazing in that cup too. It will be the hardest test for both Holland, Portugal and Denmark.



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"