Quantcast
So..Whats up for 2012?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So..Whats up for 2012?

So what interesting games are coming in 2012?

Better games than 2011?I don't see how that is possible.

Of course, PSVITA is coming next year to Europe, so there's that.

For me, I want Silent Hill Hd collection,MGS HD collection and Asuras Wraith.

Can't think others right now.Well ofc end of the world is coming so no problem.Hope I can play all games before that.



 

 

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

The Last Guardian, Bioshock infinite, and ME3.



Looking forward to The Last Story, Pandoras TowerB Xenoblade, (Earth Seeker?) Possibly coming to America!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Let's pray for The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus everyone . :(

-----
Bioshock Infinite , FFXIII-2, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, DMC, Assassin Creed 3

PS3 - Tales of Graced F, Sorcery, Santa Monica new project (likely) , Metal Gear solid 5 (hopefully)

360 - Halo 4, Fable: the journey

bunch of 3ds high profile games, and FF type 0 for PSP



VXIII said:

Let's pray for The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus everyone . :(

-----
Bioshock Infinite , FFXIII-2, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, DMC, Assassin Creed 3

PS3 - Tales of Graced F, Sorcery, Santa Monica new project (likely) , Metal Gear solid 5 (hopefully)

360 - Halo 4, Fable: the journey

bunch of 3ds high profile games, and FF type 0 for PSP


Did you see that story about the Last Guardian creator? Its still coming it just may take a little longer.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Last Guardian, Halo 4, next COD, at least one Wii U game!



spurgeonryan said:
VXIII said:

Let's pray for The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus everyone . :(

-----
Bioshock Infinite , FFXIII-2, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, DMC, Assassin Creed 3

PS3 - Tales of Graced F, Sorcery, Santa Monica new project (likely) , Metal Gear solid 5 (hopefully)

360 - Halo 4, Fable: the journey

bunch of 3ds high profile games, and FF type 0 for PSP


Did you see that story about the Last Guardian creator? Its still coming it just may take a little longer.

It's just a rumor :(



(listing something that isn't above)

A PS3 exclusive called Starhawk will be coming out next year (it has some relation to Warhawk), I think the beta for online is available in North America at the moment.



Rainbow Yoshi said:
(listing something that isn't above)

A PS3 exclusive called Starhawk will be coming out next year (it has some relation to Warhawk), I think the beta for online is available in North America at the moment.


nah it's still a private invite-only beta. the public beta will start early 2012..CAN NOT WAIT! I'm really hyped for this game :D 

OT: Starhawk, Twisted Metal, Yakuza of the End, Bioshock Infinite are the ones on my mind at the moment on the Home consoles

BUT PSV! SOOOOO MANY GAMES! just to name a few Golden Abyss, Escape Plan, Gravity Daze, Sf vs Tekken, Wipeout 2048, Tekken Tag 2, Mortal Kombat Vitality etc etc it's gonna be a fantastic year! :D 



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

a bunch of bad games that will get 9-10/10 reviews as the game industry slowly sinks into hell.
we'll know i'm right when mass effect 3 gets a 9.5/10 and can be completed side quest and all in 24 hours.