Quantcast
Reggie comments on new consoles, criticizes Move/Kinect for lack of games.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie comments on new consoles, criticizes Move/Kinect for lack of games.

I never liked Reggie, before not liking Reggie was in vouge. Way before OP Rainfall and this only cements it. Really lack of content, where the hell are the motion+ games, THe peripheral that had sold millions, where are the Ninty WiiWare games??



Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTgLTrTfqE

lol reggie kinect has a wide variety of games releasing for the holidays and sony is releasing 8 move games just this month...

how many nintendo wii games have been released in the entirety of the year?



The sooner Reggie AND Kimishima are gone, the better. He needs to be removed immediately. Satoru Shibata would be perfect. Sine we'll never be able to drag Minoru Arakawa out of retirement, he's the next best thing.



I'm glad nobody feels this way about Sony or Mircosoft bosses saying something about other companies.



Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

mjk45 said:
If I recall Sony's approach with the move was one of softly softly does it , bring it to the market as an accessory that gives players another option rather than trying to make it integral to the PS3 experience , So there was no need to give it a large advertising budget or have heaps of move titles in the pipeline , instead push integration with titles like KZ 3 e.t.c , like they seem to be doing with 3D and mix that with a select number of Move branded titles.
At least that's my take on it.

That's was exactly their strategy.  Before they even released it they said they felt it would be a slow burn.  So there may be fewer Move only games, but there are tons of games that are including it as an optional control method.  Which is something I prefer really.  Plus, where are all the Motion+ games, Reggie?

@ Rol

What are you talking about?  He's a great salesman!  Doesn't this just make you want to run out and grab a 3DS?



Around the Network

Whoa Reggie. Maybe thats true about Move. After all, its extremely hard to think of dedicated Move games that got critical acclaim on Metacritic, not a dualshock 3 game with move support tacked on as an afterthought. But Kinect has some great games since its release, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Child of Eden, and Gunstringer come to mind.



___________

Older and wiser. Still bias and proud though ;)

Reggie lives! And this is the best he can do on his comeback?

Reggie continues to be very unconvincing and I suggest he crawls back into whichever hole he has been down for the last few months and has a little think.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


sales2099 said:
Whoa Reggie. Maybe thats true about Move. After all, its extremely hard to think of dedicated Move games that got critical acclaim on Metacritic, not a dualshock 3 game with move support tacked on as an afterthought. But Kinect has some great games since its release, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Child of Eden, and Gunstringer come to mind.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/xbox360/metascore?hardware=kinect&view=condensed

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/ps3/metascore?hardware=move&view=condensed

The move has more critical acclaim than the 360 when you look at the games that are "compatible." But at the same time, I think both lists are a bit incomplete.



thismeintiel said:
mjk45 said:
If I recall Sony's approach with the move was one of softly softly does it , bring it to the market as an accessory that gives players another option rather than trying to make it integral to the PS3 experience , So there was no need to give it a large advertising budget or have heaps of move titles in the pipeline , instead push integration with titles like KZ 3 e.t.c , like they seem to be doing with 3D and mix that with a select number of Move branded titles.
At least that's my take on it.

That's was exactly their strategy.  Before they even released it they said they felt it would be a slow burn.  So there may be fewer Move only games, but there are tons of games that are including it as an optional control method.  Which is something I prefer really.  Plus, where are all the Motion+ games, Reggie?

@ Rol

What are you talking about?  He's a great salesman!  Doesn't this just make you want to run out and grab a 3DS?


"What's wrong with you"?

....



sad.man.loves.vgc said:
thismeintiel said:
mjk45 said:
If I recall Sony's approach with the move was one of softly softly does it , bring it to the market as an accessory that gives players another option rather than trying to make it integral to the PS3 experience , So there was no need to give it a large advertising budget or have heaps of move titles in the pipeline , instead push integration with titles like KZ 3 e.t.c , like they seem to be doing with 3D and mix that with a select number of Move branded titles.
At least that's my take on it.

That's was exactly their strategy.  Before they even released it they said they felt it would be a slow burn.  So there may be fewer Move only games, but there are tons of games that are including it as an optional control method.  Which is something I prefer really.  Plus, where are all the Motion+ games, Reggie?

@ Rol

What are you talking about?  He's a great salesman!  Doesn't this just make you want to run out and grab a 3DS?


"What's wrong with you"?

....

I...just...don't...know...?