Quantcast
Worst username on VGChartz?

Forums - General Discussion - Worst username on VGChartz?

Who has the worst VGChartz username?

trasharmdsister12 31 25.62%
 
A2B24R246 20 16.53%
 
mizq1w2e3 (or something like that) 19 15.70%
 
PlaystayionGamer 33 27.27%
 
TruckOSaurus 0 0.00%
 
Someone Else 17 14.05%
 
Total:120
crissindahouse said:
i thought he says osama no obama?

well actually im just making fun of obama's name, and the two names just sounds funny together. 

kinda like the Obama bin Biden thing. 

if it makes you feel anybetter, my psn is obama-chngweneed



Around the Network

i don't have to feel better i really don't care about your name :) and i didn't think about what it could mean i just read osama no obama without an o that's all lol. since i'm not an american i don't care about obama as long as he doesn't interfere too much in my countries affairs. ok that's a problem for an american president but that's not obama's that's every american president's problem, they just can't let their fingers out of another country



yo_john117 said:
God there are so many bad user names on this site!

Anybody with the following has a bad username.

1. Has more than 3 numbers in their name
2. Has more than 6 letters in their name
3. Has more than 10 characters in their username altogether
4. Doesn't have a Halo reference in their name
5. Doesn't have a underscore in their name


If you don't meet those requirements than congrats cause your name SUCKS!


My username is too cool for underscores.



I find it hilarious and sad that you guys failed to look at your damn misspelled usernames before you actually submit it!! O_o



Lyrikalstylez said:
I find it hilarious and sad that you guys failed to look at your damn misspelled usernames before you actually submit it!! O_o

I completely agree with you lyricalstyles.

...Oh wait.



Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
I find it hilarious and sad that you guys failed to look at your damn misspelled usernames before you actually submit it!! O_o

I completely agree with you lyricalstyles.

...Oh wait.


lol, Mine was meant to be misspelled



Lyrikalstylez said:
brendude13 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
I find it hilarious and sad that you guys failed to look at your damn misspelled usernames before you actually submit it!! O_o

I completely agree with you lyricalstyles.

...Oh wait.


lol, Mine was meant to be misspelled

You lie



Jdevil3 said:
Everyone seems to be misspelling PlaystaionGamer's misspelled name.

What he meant to type: PlaystationGamer
What he actually typed: PlaystaionGamer
What you're all typing: PlaystayionGamer

I think only 1 person in this thread got it right :P

thank god someone noticed! haa



Jay520 said:
FattyDingDong

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.



 

 

 

I don't see me! I am happy...

OT- OP's, M1Q1S5ecf4rfarytvr5yrbh6544tg55tbhii7treyuuj97tser or whatever and ioi



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.