Quantcast
UNCHARTED 3 MP IS LIVE!!!

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 3 MP IS LIVE!!!

Tagged games:

viewtiful_jon said:
No limit on demos, and this is classed as a demo. Just download it and you can probally even deactivate the account and still have it working.

Well, thanks for mentioning this because I'm downloading it right now :D!



Around the Network
EGG_OF_D00m said:
well here is my opinion on the beta.
i started out horrible everyone kept killing me my first game was 2-14 and my 2nd game was 4-15 but every game i have been improving and by the 6th game i was 10-10 and my last game i managed to get 18-9 it get's so naturual once you know what your doing.

now onto the game, the graphics have improved by soo much it's incredible, each map has a ton of detial and i have not suffered through one screen tear or framerate problem it's simply amazing that an unfinished game can look this good. my favourite map is syria it's incredible it almost looks like real life and the wheather changes throughout the game, on minute your running through a sunny sand surface the next there's a massive sandstorm and you cant see anything! it's incredible.

the game is much more fluid and faster then ever, this put's the beta to shame, but my only problem is campers' most of the time while im playing a game half the team are running around while the other half are on high surfaces sniping people, and the game rewards you for it by giving you treasure's for camping :S

but overall this beta is incredible and it should be contender for multiplayer goty

This is the full multiplayer though? Not a beta, I think?



OH MY. Oh my oh my. Oh me oh my oh my. If someone can grab me a code, my appreciation will be limitless! :)



Necromunda said:
OH MY. Oh my oh my. Oh me oh my oh my. If someone can grab me a code, my appreciation will be limitless! :)

Look at viewtiful_jon's post above and then use google :D



It isn't a beta, it is the final multiplayer quality, only not everything is included in it. Maps are missing, characters missing, various weapon/kickback/boosters missing and other character creation and decoration unlocks missing. Boosters also capped at level 2.



________________________________________________________________

Around the Network
pezus said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
well here is my opinion on the beta.
i started out horrible everyone kept killing me my first game was 2-14 and my 2nd game was 4-15 but every game i have been improving and by the 6th game i was 10-10 and my last game i managed to get 18-9 it get's so naturual once you know what your doing.

now onto the game, the graphics have improved by soo much it's incredible, each map has a ton of detial and i have not suffered through one screen tear or framerate problem it's simply amazing that an unfinished game can look this good. my favourite map is syria it's incredible it almost looks like real life and the wheather changes throughout the game, on minute your running through a sunny sand surface the next there's a massive sandstorm and you cant see anything! it's incredible.

the game is much more fluid and faster then ever, this put's the beta to shame, but my only problem is campers' most of the time while im playing a game half the team are running around while the other half are on high surfaces sniping people, and the game rewards you for it by giving you treasure's for camping :S

but overall this beta is incredible and it should be contender for multiplayer goty

This is the full multiplayer though? Not a beta, I think?

yer it is the full multiplayer



pezus said:
Necromunda said:
OH MY. Oh my oh my. Oh me oh my oh my. If someone can grab me a code, my appreciation will be limitless! :)

Look at viewtiful_jon's post above and then use google :D


MY GOOGLE SKILLS ARE FAILING, HELP ME. lmao



Necromunda said:
pezus said:
Necromunda said:
OH MY. Oh my oh my. Oh me oh my oh my. If someone can grab me a code, my appreciation will be limitless! :)

Look at viewtiful_jon's post above and then use google :D


MY GOOGLE SKILLS ARE FAILING, HELP ME. lmao

Google cheapassgamer -> click on first link -> go to the forums -> Sony Gaming Discussion -> PS3 -> First thread (at the top)



Campers in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer??? Are you serious..... smh



Would anyone be kind enough to share their account with me? I really want to try out the Uncharted 3 multiplayer (you can change your password after I've downloaded the beta). If you don't want to share your account with me a code will be nice. Somebody please reply! Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: I saw Player1x3 willing to give somebody his account. If he or somebody else would be willing to give me their account that would be great, if not a code will do the job. Many thanks to anybody who shares their account with me or gives me a code.



PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996