Quantcast
Dragon Quest X - Full HQ Trailer from the DQ Collection

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest X - Full HQ Trailer from the DQ Collection

Mr Khan said:

I'm getting rather bothered by this insistent pissing on NoA.

It left a bad taste. They'll have to do something to make up for it before people forgive them.



Around the Network

I don't see a trailer, only some weird japanese signs



youtube?



wierdassmart said:
I don't see a trailer, only some weird japanese signs


Same here, it's just a black screen with writing scrolling right to left.



The writing and voice says that the video was deleted because of copyright infringement. :/



Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Here's the video. It's this one, right?



@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

tag "¡Viva la Ñ!" - WRUR

Galaki said:
Mr Khan said:

I'm getting rather bothered by this insistent pissing on NoA.

It left a bad taste. They'll have to do something to make up for it before people forgive them.

and sadly DQ X isn't going to cut it.



It looks great but... jeez, I'm a huge Dragon Quest fan but this is not the kind of game you should morph into an online RPG. Dragon Quest should be played offline with optional networking options for those who want it.

Also, whoever releases the first full blown local multiplayer RPG for a home console will make serious money. This would do extremely well and be a huge hit among the Wii audience. It would be the closest to Dungeons and Dragons we've ever got in console RPG's.



-__- I was more excited for Tales of Symphonia when it released on the Cube . . . anyone else agree?



NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
-__- I was more excited for Tales of Symphonia when it released on the Cube . . . anyone else agree?


How can you compare ToS and this game lol?