Quantcast
So I finished Resistance 3 last night and it was pretty disappointing.

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I finished Resistance 3 last night and it was pretty disappointing.

That's a little disappointing. This is one of the first games in a while where I'm actually going to pay attention to the reviews. I probably won't pick it up for a month or two because I will be playing Disgaea 4 in my spare time, but I might pick it up depending on reviews and fan reaction sometime later.

The lack of boss fights doesn't bother me much. I didn't care much for the Leviathan fight. It was kind of cool the first time, but it was too slow paced for my liking. Hopefully, the difficulty problem will be addressed on higher difficulties (less health packs/more damage). Five hours is real short for a Resistance game if my memory serves correctly (been a while since I played the first two).

Two quick questions:

1. How would you say the AI is in the game?

2. How much strategy is there in the game? Does it just send a huge mob of enemies at you or are there actually some strategic elements to completing the firefights?



Around the Network

Shame... it has looked good, though I still think I will pick this up cheap by christmas



trasharmdsister12 said:
Jay520 said:
that's too bad. I didn't have high hopes for it anyway TBH

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4207198

What do you have high hopes for?



Well, actually I have high hopes for Sony's patent on Wii U technology. Pretty obvious question considering I say so right in that link. I think you just wanted to talk to me.

Bummer dude. Sounds like Resistance just went straight downhill.

Fall of Man was amazing, R2 was mediocre at best, and I haven't played it yet but apparently R3 is bad...



Jay520 said:

Well, actually I have high hopes for Sony's patent on Wii U technology. Pretty obvious question considering I say so right in that link. I think you just wanted to talk to me.

I could've swarn it said "I don't" initially... It's a shame my squirtle came back from his vacation hung over... I've been getting faulty information all morning.



Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Jay520 said:

Well, actually I have high hopes for Sony's patent on Wii U technology. Pretty obvious question considering I say so right in that link. I think you just wanted to talk to me.

I could've swarn it said "I don't" initially... It's a shame my squirtle came back from his vacation hung over... I've been getting faulty information all morning.



Stealth Edits FTW!

I'm not gonna buy this from someone who posted this on his wall (before he got the game);

xinstantnoodlez updated his status:

Oh, hello Resistance 3, I don't look forward to playing you at all



Marks said:
Bummer dude. Sounds like Resistance just went straight downhill.

Fall of Man was amazing, R2 was mediocre at best, and I haven't played it yet but apparently R3 is bad...

hey don't given yet.

the op likely play'd it on easy



Expected. R2 sucked. Glad this series is over so Insomniac can now move onto making good games instead of wasting their time.




Thanks for your opinion, im still getting it day 1
I always play on hard to unlock superhuman mode, so it may take me longer. Anyway, i'm a supporter to my favorite devs, Insomniac is one of them. R3 tomorrow, Ratchet next month, Overstrike next year.



e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)