Quantcast
Is anyone in the path of Hurricane Irene?

Forums - General Discussion - Is anyone in the path of Hurricane Irene?

just as the title says; is anyone one in the path of hurricane Irene?

it was has been the talk of the news(well here in the states) all that this huge hurricane(I believe the storm's is 600 miles wide) that will basically run right through the entire eastcoast and the tri-state area; where I happen to live(Stamford ,CT) I live with my grandmother and today I went out and bought batteries and food for us and hoping that our house doesn't get hit to hard.this is my first hurricane(or atleast hurricane experience) for me and i'm not taking any chance.(might try and buy wood to cover the house)



Around the Network

Not really. My state is landlocked so the worst I will see is some mild rain. :P
You will be fine. Isn't the hurricane like a level 2(is that what it is called???) which is pretty weak from what I understand.



"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Yeah I'm in New England too. I'm also planning on moving to South Carolina on Monday. We'll see how that works out for me ha.



Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I'm in NJ and apparently it's getting hit the worse =l



           

blkfish92 said:
I'm in NJ and apparently it's getting hit the worse =l



Ahh so I see the hurricane is on a path of purification for the US lol :p.

Anyways, I'm in NY so I'll get a bit of it. Certain parts are being evacuated.



Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network

NY though I'm above the city by an hour so I shouldn't get it to bad but, Hofstra my college on long island is right on the path and I'm suppose to move in thursday...



Former something....

demonfox13 said:
blkfish92 said:
I'm in NJ and apparently it's getting hit the worse =l



Ahh so I see the hurricane is on a path of purification for the US lol :p.

Anyways, I'm in NY so I'll get a bit of it. Certain parts are being evacuated.


I've never experienced anything like a hurricane so I'm some what scared lol.



           

Ya I live in NJ



luckily were I live is uphill so flooding shouldn't be a factor, the only thing that's bothering me is the wind and the most certain power-outages...couldn't get my hand on a generator...



arcane_chaos said:

just as the title says; is anyone one in the path of hurricane Irene?

it was has been the talk of the news(well here in the states) all that this huge hurricane(I believe the storm's is 600 miles wide) that will basically run right through the entire eastcoast and the tri-state area; where I happen to live(Stamford ,CT) I live with my grandmother and today I went out and bought batteries and food for us and hoping that our house doesn't get hit to hard.this is my first hurricane(or atleast hurricane experience) for me and i'm not taking any chance.(might try and buy wood to cover the house)


Dude you live in stamford too? where you go westhill?...



Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."