All achievements for the Xbox 360 title, Resident Evil 4 HD have been leaked online.
There are 12 total achievements that can be achieved, adding to 1000 achievement points. And looking at all 12 achievements, it looks like most of them can be acquired just by playing through the campaign. But to receive all achievement points, be prepared to beat the game on its hardest difficulty, acquire all bottle caps and unlock all costumes. Take a look:
- It Begins With a Ring (50G): Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you.
- Do Not Shoot the Water! (50G): Summon the master of the lake. Don’t rock the boat.
- A Rock and a Hard Place (50G): Outmaneuver the rampaging beast, El Gigante.
- Secure the Ballistics (50G): Rescue the president’s daughter, Ashley. Afterwards, the real fun begins.
- A Bloodline Severed (50G): Defeat the village chief in battle.
- A Terrifying Assassin (150G): Turn the tables on Verdugo, the right hand of Salazar.
- The Castellan Falls (50G): Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle.
- The Ties That Bind (50G): Defeat Krauser, your former partner, in battle.
- We’re Going Home (100G): Defeat Saddler in battle, and escape from the nightmare.
- A Heart of Steel (150G): Clear the game on the highest difficulty.
- What Are They Worth? (150G): Acquire all of the bottle caps in the game.
- The S Stands for Stylish!! (100G): Acquire all of the costumes in the game.
Resident Evil 4 HD will be available for purchase this Fall. (Be sure to visit the link and post your comments there)