Quantcast
How old are you?

Forums - General Discussion - How old are you?

Your age is?

Below 12 0 0.00%
 
13-14 1 0.48%
 
15-18 31 14.98%
 
19-25 88 42.51%
 
26-40 78 37.68%
 
41-50 7 3.38%
 
50+ 2 0.97%
 
Total:207

I am old enough to know that I shouldn't give out personal information on the world wide web.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
dany612 said:
I'm 17 (you should already know OP). Been visiting this site since I was 15.


I only knew that u were close to my age I don't remember people's age unless I see'em alot



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

33



There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

26 years old...joined the site when I was 23...



February Voting Thread 
January Results Thread....(work in progress)

I have a question about the poll:

Why is there no option for people who are twelve years old, but two for people who are fifty?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

29 and joined with 24.



killeryoshis said:
dany612 said:
I'm 17 (you should already know OP). Been visiting this site since I was 15.


I only knew that u were close to my age I don't remember people's age unless I see'em alot

Well at least you know that I am close to your age lol



 

        

I'm 19

I was 18 for like.. a whole year :O



dany612 said:
killeryoshis said:
dany612 said:
I'm 17 (you should already know OP). Been visiting this site since I was 15.


I only knew that u were close to my age I don't remember people's age unless I see'em alot

Well at least you know that I am close to your age lol


Turning 18 this year? (since ur 17 and all)

 

RolStoppable said:
I have a question about the poll:

 

 

Why is there no option for people who are twelve years old, but two for people who are fifty?

Because I obviously don't proofread anymore

 



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
dany612 said:
killeryoshis said:
dany612 said:
I'm 17 (you should already know OP). Been visiting this site since I was 15.


I only knew that u were close to my age I don't remember people's age unless I see'em alot

Well at least you know that I am close to your age lol


Turning 18 this year? (since ur 17 and all)


 

Nah, that's till next year. Dang, getting old sucks.