Quantcast
Head to Head

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Head to Head

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%
 
Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%
 
Locked 20 34.48%
 
Total:57

Not really a brained this one. Reach is an amazing game. Best shooter the Gen has seen. Its like comparing a ford to a Ferrari.

Reach.



Around the Network

Well, I thought Resistance 2 was a disappointment and a major step down from Resistance 1(Regen and two weapon limit?! What the hell Insomaniac ?). I still haven't played Reach but I liked every single Halo so it looks like it's abstained from me.



ethomaz said:
Reach is not the best Halo (Halo 3 is) but it is better than Resistance 2 (the first one is better)... the multilayer in Reach is so crazy.


IMO Reach only loses points for not having MC as the main protagonist. However I love Reach almost as much as Halo 2 which was my most played Halo game before Reach. Storywise Reach is up there with the best Halo games but the best part is no Flood. Resistance doesn't seem all that special to me and some of that games fans would even agree with me. So Halo: Reach it is...



Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Okay guys I will be cahning the games in a few hours. So this is your last cahnce to vote! The winner will be announced as soon as the contest is over.



Packie said:
Well, I thought Resistance 2 was a disappointment and a major step down from Resistance 1(Regen and two weapon limit?! What the hell Insomaniac ?). I still haven't played Reach but I liked every single Halo so it looks like it's abstained from me.

Well they will be scrapping the two weapon limit for Resistance 3. I guess they listened to the fans complaints and will be making this more along the lines of the 1st Resistance.



Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
Packie said:
Well, I thought Resistance 2 was a disappointment and a major step down from Resistance 1(Regen and two weapon limit?! What the hell Insomaniac ?). I still haven't played Reach but I liked every single Halo so it looks like it's abstained from me.

Well they will be scrapping the two weapon limit for Resistance 3. I guess they listened to the fans complaints and will be making this more along the lines of the 1st Resistance.

Yeah, I heard about that. That's why I'm still kinda interested in R3. I want to see what they'll do with the weapon customization mechanic they talked about.



This isnt even close for me. Cristal v Sparkling Lambrini

I voted for REACH.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Goddbless said:
Packie said:
Well, I thought Resistance 2 was a disappointment and a major step down from Resistance 1(Regen and two weapon limit?! What the hell Insomaniac ?). I still haven't played Reach but I liked every single Halo so it looks like it's abstained from me.

Well they will be scrapping the two weapon limit for Resistance 3. I guess they listened to the fans complaints and will be making this more along the lines of the 1st Resistance.

RE3 looks too much like COD for me to enjoy. Unless this game doesn't get a 91+ meta I won't be getting it.



kowenicki said:
This isnt even close for me. Cristal v Sparkling Lambrini

I voted for REACH.

It looks pretty obvious which one your gonna vote for looking at your avatar



Both pretty awful games, but the Coop campaign in R2 pulls it from the trash heap



ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype