Quantcast
Can i make you cry?

Forums - General Discussion - Can i make you cry?

ThePS3News said:

Before i post this i must warn everyone that the video that i am about to post is both graphic,horrifying, and sad. Everytime me and my friends watch it it makes us wanna go to china and kill all those people who would even think about doing this shit again.

Anyways if you think your man enough to watch this then here yall go...    http://vimeo.com/10152570


I am such a pussy yet I clicked... fuck.



Around the Network
Necromunda said:

This is essentially for any and all the Fullmetal Alchemist fans out there. This damn scene gets me every time...

*SPOILER*

Q_Q..

(Even though the english VA sucks.)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvjZ6VkLuCM

^- pretty sad too. (Draw with me)

 

edit at Vimeo Animal Video;

owch, signed the petition. normally, i can take stuff like that w/o problems, but that really gave me a headache.. Human's can be so sick. O_o



I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

axumblade said:

You asked for it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc


well, this is really touchy.... animals are innocent    :   (

 

It's normal for us to eat animal meat, but there's no need to make them suffer this way:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/63315/Farm_to_Fridge___The_Truth_Behind_Meat_Production/



Nothing I have seen in this thread has yet to make me even want to shed a tear.

Oh well, I have enjoyed the videos so far atleast!



yo_john117 said:
DKHustlin said:

thanks for sating my curiosity, im not clicking that at all then, i cant watch stuff like that.

Yeah I really regret watching that... :/

As do I... That was gut-wrenching stuff.



Around the Network

This is the last sad thing I've watched -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itl9cY66-eU&feature=related

If you have the patience you should watch all the parts, it's pretty inspirational stuff.



dark_gh0st_b0y said:
axumblade said:

You asked for it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc


well, this is really touchy.... animals are innocent    :   (

 

It's normal for us to eat animal meat, but there's no need to make them suffer this way:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/63315/Farm_to_Fridge___The_Truth_Behind_Meat_Production/

Seeing animals die really upsets me. Even if it's in movies. I blame Bambi....



ThePS3News said:

Before i post this i must warn everyone that the video that i am about to post is both graphic,horrifying, and sad. Everytime me and my friends watch it it makes us wanna go to china and kill all those people who would even think about doing this shit again.

Anyways if you think your man enough to watch this then here yall go...    http://vimeo.com/10152570

Before we go around killing people in China, how about we solve the issues of animal cruelty in our country? The next time you have bacon on your dinner table or when you see it at the supermarket, think of where it came from, how it was produced, and what (lack of) value the animal was given when it was slaughtered for meat.



Cirio said:
ThePS3News said:

Before i post this i must warn everyone that the video that i am about to post is both graphic,horrifying, and sad. Everytime me and my friends watch it it makes us wanna go to china and kill all those people who would even think about doing this shit again.

Anyways if you think your man enough to watch this then here yall go...    http://vimeo.com/10152570

Before we go around killing people in China, how about we solve the issues of animal cruelty in our country? The next time you have bacon on your dinner table or when you see it at the supermarket, think of where it came from, how it was produced, and what (lack of) value the animal was given when it was slaughtered for meat.


Judging by your comment you must not have watched the vid in the link so i will go in detail for you.

Killing an animal for food and torturing until it dies is completly different from what your are referring. Yes all other countrys kill animals for food. Animals kill other aniamls for food to survive. But skinnig, burning, and decapitating an animal while it is still alive is totally wrong and unecessary.

And last time i checked. I never seen people in America skin there own pets alive or cut there head's off while they were alive.



ThePS3News said:
Cirio said:
ThePS3News said:

Before i post this i must warn everyone that the video that i am about to post is both graphic,horrifying, and sad. Everytime me and my friends watch it it makes us wanna go to china and kill all those people who would even think about doing this shit again.

Anyways if you think your man enough to watch this then here yall go...    http://vimeo.com/10152570

Before we go around killing people in China, how about we solve the issues of animal cruelty in our country? The next time you have bacon on your dinner table or when you see it at the supermarket, think of where it came from, how it was produced, and what (lack of) value the animal was given when it was slaughtered for meat.


Judging by your comment you must not have watched the vid in the link so i will go in detail for you.

Killing an animal for food and torturing until it dies is completly different from what your are referring. Yes all other countrys kill animals for food. Animals kill other aniamls for food to survive. But skinnig, burning, and decapitating an animal while it is still alive is totally wrong and unecessary.

And last time i checked. I never seen people in America skin there own pets alive or cut there head's off while they were alive.

That's exactly what the problem is. In America, everything is hidden from the public and what happens at the slaughterhouses is hidden too. The people who fight for these animal rights in other countries don't seem to care about what happens in their country. Why is that? Because the public is unaware, which is opposite of a country like China since it happens in the public. In slaughterhouses the methods of killing animals for food is so swift and full of issues, that many of animals (cows especially) are cut open and bled to death while still being alive (the people doing this don't realize this because their method of "knocking out" the animal fails many times with large mammals like cows). In the fur industry, wild animals are struck with an electric probe in their anus that "knocks" the animal out. Once again, those animals aren't dead most of the time while they are being skinned for fur and they are skinned alive (similarly in China, to prevent from damaging the fur.

Also, the American food industry is most notorious of forcing animals to grow much beyond what their bodies can handle. Force feeding chicken with corn many times a day (along with genetically raising them) causes their breasts to grow so fast that their bones and legs can't keep the animal up. The "white meat" you see advertised on TV comes from a chicken that didn't even know how to walk. Also, piglets are forced away from their mothers at only 5 weeks of age where they are still used to sucking on the mother for milk. Since the pigs still have the need to "suck", once they're older, they start "sucking" and biting on each other's tails, which leads to methods of cannibalism. To counter-act this, the industry takes the "cheaper" route and cuts off the pigs' tails without steralizing them or anything. Same with chickens; they literally saw off the beak to prevent the chickens from killing each other. And I stress that the American industry is most notorious for this because they are one of the strongest industries in the country (in some cases, they are so strong that they influence government decisions). But most of the public isn't aware of this. All of this happens behind "closed doors" with government and industrial support. While we are out there raising a finger at countries like China, our industry is killing, skinning and decapitating millions of ALIVE animals daily without our knowledge.

And I find it funny how one in America completely freaks out when something inhumane happens to a dog while they're eating bacon at the dinner table. Pigs are smarter animals than dogs and they have the capability to feel stress, depression and anxiety, moreso than dogs. Yet they aren't "cute", thus they aren't our beloved animals. If it's fine for us to tolerate the inhumane torture and killing of pigs to satisfy our hunger at the dinner table, then I think it is fine for the Chinese to do whatever they want with dogs to satisfy their hunger. And you're right, I didn't watch the video because I don't need to. I've researched this topic of animal cruelty in the US a million times over for numerous research essays. So please, "facepaw" yourself at the malresearched response you gave me.