Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%
 
11-20 109 18.70%
 
21-30 69 11.84%
 
30+ 214 36.71%
 
Total:576
Roronaa_chan said:
I'm not going to wait till next year..

I assume they're not talking about Exist Archive which is already confirmed as digital-only - they're talking about future releases.



Around the Network



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5AMOsukFU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2J1tpyHYI

World of Final Fantasy comparison videos (PS4 vs. Vita).

If you can't be bothered clicking them - the Vita version seems extremely high-effort.



Kresnik said:
Roronaa_chan said:
I'm not going to wait till next year..

I assume they're not talking about Exist Archive which is already confirmed as digital-only - they're talking about future releases.

Exist Archive is Digital Only? On Europe? Because on the US there's a Physical edition: https://www.amazon.com/Exist-Archive-other-side-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01ESA0W96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475973892&sr=8-1&keywords=exist+archive



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5AMOsukFU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2J1tpyHYI

World of Final Fantasy comparison videos (PS4 vs. Vita).

If you can't be bothered clicking them - the Vita version seems extremely high-effort.

LOL! The loading times when entering Battles on the second video, is smaller on Vita!! By a LOT! Anyway.. looks gorgeous on Vita, and the Loading times are great...



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

Exist Archive is Digital Only? On Europe? Because on the US there's a Physical edition:

I know, that's why I said in Europe lol

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/exist-archive-coming-digitally-europe-october-18



I was very shocked to see my local Grainger had a copy of Lumo in stock. If only more of this sort of game got random stocking in stores I'd probably have a lot more impulse purchases. Sadly LegoX just never really grabs me in that way.

Good news on Aksys. Hopefully they may decide to put out a later Exist Archive. But it's no biggie as there is a US release anyway. Just that every one knows PEGI logo > ESRB logo.



RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.



My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

MikeRox said:
I was very shocked to see my local Grainger had a copy of Lumo in stock. If only more of this sort of game got random stocking in stores I'd probably have a lot more impulse purchases. 

Ours had it, I delayed on buying it then went back the following day and it was gone! D:



Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:
I was very shocked to see my local Grainger had a copy of Lumo in stock. If only more of this sort of game got random stocking in stores I'd probably have a lot more impulse purchases. 

Ours had it, I delayed on buying it then went back the following day and it was gone! D:

That's... actually pleasant to hear! As much as it sucks for you. At least it's cheaper online :) (and probably sealed...)



RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.