Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.62%
 
11-20 109 18.73%
 
21-30 69 11.86%
 
30+ 213 36.60%
 
Total:575

Limited Run Games:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208102221&postcount=5035

Our first Japanese game may come out this year. ;) 

With as many people as we've been talking to lately, that's not a big hint!



Around the Network

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II launches this fall in Europe

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-launches-fall-europe

as a physical and digital release. Come on Falcom show me Sen III already !



M.U.G.E.N said:
Berserk musou trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk&feature=youtu.be

Looks good...fking golden age tho

Well, they confirmed that it will start in the golden age arc, but that it will continue with Guts as he becomes known as the Black Swordsman. So, I'm pretty sure they'll do the Retribution and Millenium Falcon arcs as well.

SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Berserk musou trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk&feature=youtu.be

Looks good...fking golden age tho

Wow the art style is like a mix of musou and a souls game. Now can't Tokyo ghoul look like this instead of the cheap mobile phone game we got.

Well, Souls series is heavily inspired by Berserk so that's not too surprising. :P A tokyo ghoul musou would be cool too with all the different kagunes you can use.



 

NesFe said:

Root Letter is being received negatively . It appears the problems are mainly with the scenario and the main character being very bad (so the entire game lol). Much of the hate comes from hating the main character, but I won't spoil.

Anyways, that's super disappointing. I know from previous experience, I can't play a VN if I don't like the main character.
-----


First look at Koei Tecmo’s Berserk game

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/first-look-koei-tecmo-berserk-game

Isn't that a VN where the MC is a plain looking lucky bastard like most of VN? On this type of VN, usually the heroines are the main focus, and the MC doesn't havea proper personality or even design. On This type of VN, instead of playing throught the story a well constructed character, You play throught the story of the heroines throught the eyes of the "MC"... Not all VN have a strong willed or well constructed MC as on Stein's;Gate, Le fruit de la Grisaia or Clannad. And that's part of the diferent narratives on VN.

 

Berserk is looking great...



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:

Isn't that a VN where the MC is a plain looking lucky bastard like most of VN? On this type of VN, usually the heroines are the main focus, and the MC doesn't havea proper personality or even design. On This type of VN, instead of playing throught the story a well constructed character, You play throught the story of the heroines throught the eyes of the "MC"... Not all VN have a strong willed or well constructed MC as on Stein's;Gate, Le fruit de la Grisaia or Clannad. And that's part of the diferent narratives on VN.

 

I know how VNs work, I have literally played hundreds ^^  (even going back over 10 years with ATLAS and AGTH to try to understand them, good times ). I haven't played the game yet, but most comments talk about how the MC thinks . Like there is a comment "Is it really ok for the main character to think like that ? it's disgusting ". There are other comments about what he does and how he thinks (can't sympathize with MC that does this or that etc..) but like I said I didn't want to spoil. Even people that liked the game say they didn't like him.

Obviously, the game could review well in the west as we have different values etc... That and maybe japan expected a more romantic game from Love plus artist.



Around the Network
NesFe said:

I know how VNs work, I have literally played hundreds ^^  (even going back over 10 years with ATLAS and AGTH to try to understand them, good times ). I haven't played the game yet, but most comments talk about how the MC thinks . Like there is a comment "Is it really ok for the main character to think like that ? it's disgusting ". There are other comments about what he does and how he thinks (can't sympathize with MC that does this or that etc..) but like I said I didn't want to spoil. Even people that liked the game say they didn't like him.

That sounds awesome actually.  One of the things that surprised (in a good way) me most about Steins;Gate was

Suzuha's ending, where Okabe started wondering about killing Daru and raping Suzuha.  I mean my word it was dark and disgusting, but at the same time was such an out-of-the-blue thing that I was really impressed, and actually kinda made sense for the plot.

That said, Kadokawa's game division don't seem to be the most stable (KanColle delays; Natural Doctrine quality) so yeah.



lol, yeah thats why I said it might appeal to us despite being a bomba in japan.

Anyways, 4 more days till Zero Time Dilemma releases ! I need a happy ending.



Shadow8 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Berserk musou trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk&feature=youtu.be

Looks good...fking golden age tho

Well, they confirmed that it will start in the golden age arc, but that it will continue with Guts as he becomes known as the Black Swordsman. So, I'm pretty sure they'll do the Retribution and Millenium Falcon arcs as well.

SnakeDrake said:

Wow the art style is like a mix of musou and a souls game. Now can't Tokyo ghoul look like this instead of the cheap mobile phone game we got.

Well, Souls series is heavily inspired by Berserk so that's not too surprising. :P A tokyo ghoul musou would be cool too with all the different kagunes you can use.

Hopefully i can skip the NTR scene....that shit makes me rage..and not in a sexual way lol

 

Btw Guiz Flash sale incoming Desu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208217383&postcount=1

 

How is Wolf Among us on Vita? I have a huge ass flight coming up soon so was hoping to buy it...that and/or Steins Gate



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I don't know about its performance but I assume it runs similarly to The walking dead. That said my bro played the Wolf among us on ps4 and he didn't like the story at all.



M.U.G.E.N said:
Shadow8 said:

Well, they confirmed that it will start in the golden age arc, but that it will continue with Guts as he becomes known as the Black Swordsman. So, I'm pretty sure they'll do the Retribution and Millenium Falcon arcs as well.

Well, Souls series is heavily inspired by Berserk so that's not too surprising. :P A tokyo ghoul musou would be cool too with all the different kagunes you can use.

Hopefully i can skip the NTR scene....that shit makes me rage..and not in a sexual way lol

 

Btw Guiz Flash sale incoming Desu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208217383&postcount=1

 

How is Wolf Among us on Vita? I have a huge ass flight coming up soon so was hoping to buy it...that and/or Steins Gate

Lol Ikr, like I didn't hate "him" enough already he had to pull that scene...

As for the performance, if you've played the walking dead, you'll know how it is. Haven't played it myself, but it looks interesting enough, might get it myself too.