Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.62%
 
11-20 109 18.73%
 
21-30 69 11.86%
 
30+ 213 36.60%
 
Total:575
NesFe said:
Great news about Stein's Gate 0. I still haven't started playing the first game but I've watched the anime and the movie and I loved them. To be honest though, I'm not a fan of sequels to games that I thought the ending was great because it has a chance of ruining it like fuuka ruined Suzuka for me :p

S;GZero isn't a Sequel, is a alternate universe, kinda a spinoff... So You can like it or not, but the original ending keep being canon.

That twist plot on Fuuka, still doesn't make sense for me... kinda forced or improvised...



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Lol, I didn't know Valkyria Chronicles 2 was this liked. Although the game itself added some new gameplay mechanics I wasn't a fan of the characters themselves. It's been so long I don't even remember it very well.

@DemoniOtaku : Yeah, I read some stuff today about the game and realized the game starting point plot wise. I guess I'm buying it.

Yomawari: Night Alone launches October 25 in North America, October 28 in Europe


http://gematsu.com/2016/05/yomawari-night-alone-launches-october-25-north-america-october-28-europe

and retail version will have Firefly included



Omg, retail version of Yomawari! Day 1, even if I have to import.



Kresnik said:
Omg, retail version of Yomawari! Day 1, even if I have to import.

I just preordered!



It's gonna be on the same cart with HTOL#NIQ too, import friendly

https://twitter.com/NISAmerica



Around the Network

Weird about Valkyria Chronicles II not being available to download from any PSVita... is in offer right now on the US store at only 5$:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/valkyria-chronicles-2/cid=UP0177-ULUS10515_00-VALKYRIA1937PSP1?emcid=so-ga-159&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=PS_Store_All_Deals&utm_source=PS_Blog_Post&utm_term=so-ga-159&utm_content=Weekly_Store_Post



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
NesFe said:
Great news about Stein's Gate 0. I still haven't started playing the first game but I've watched the anime and the movie and I loved them. To be honest though, I'm not a fan of sequels to games that I thought the ending was great because it has a chance of ruining it like fuuka ruined Suzuka for me :p

S;GZero isn't a Sequel, is a alternate universe, kinda a spinoff... So You can like it or not, but the original ending keep being canon.

That twist plot on Fuuka, still doesn't make sense for me... kinda forced or improvised...

It is a sequel of original games true ending, which i am trying to get right now so i be ready for Zero.



Night alone news is good news :D iirc this is the game I loved the JP box art too



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

bartkuz said:

It is a sequel of original games true ending, which i am trying to get right now so i be ready for Zero.

Actually, from what i've read it's a sequel to one of the alternative endings and not the true ending.



Got a little scared when I saw 24 replies in this thread overnight :P

Good news about Yomawari, didn't get the 1st one, so now I can get both in a catridge! I need more money for all these games!

Might get valkyria chronicles 2 as well.