Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.62%
 
11-20 109 18.73%
 
21-30 69 11.86%
 
30+ 213 36.60%
 
Total:575
Scisca said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Scisca said:
Does anyone know if the ResiEvilRev2 DLCs from PAL region work with the Asian retail copy of the game?

DLC is all region locked. It's not even really on purpose. It's just an inherent flaw in the way everything has to be identified somewhat uniquely across regions with DLC files having to match the specific region of the game being played.


Hmm... I believe I've read somewhere that Neptunia DLCs actually work cross-region. I'm not 100% sure though. Was hoping they'd work for Resi as well.

The DLC's come in the same download of the game, so if they are not already included in the Asian retail copy, I don't think you might be able to download them at all.



Around the Network

Just finished Steins;Gate (with the true ending)... It's amazing ! O_O
(It made me import 2 "sequels", even in japanese only, I'll practice my japanese with it...)


And someone just explained to me on another site that visual novels are casual games for casual gamers. Did someone lie to me about that ? :D




Dr.Vita said:
Question: How big is the Jak & Daxter Collection from the Playstation store?

It doesn't matter. Jak & Daxter Collection on the Vita is garbage. It's a port your better off not trying to play. The porting team really dropped the ball with that one. Thankfully every port after that failure came out decently, but for some reason, Jak & Daxter Collection was never patched to make it not near unplayably bad.



 

LuckyTrouble said:
Dr.Vita said:
Question: How big is the Jak & Daxter Collection from the Playstation store?

It doesn't matter. Jak & Daxter Collection on the Vita is garbage. It's a port your better off not trying to play. The porting team really dropped the ball with that one. Thankfully every port after that failure came out decently, but for some reason, Jak & Daxter Collection was never patched to make it not near unplayably bad.


Where are the problems?



Dr.Vita said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Dr.Vita said:
Question: How big is the Jak & Daxter Collection from the Playstation store?

It doesn't matter. Jak & Daxter Collection on the Vita is garbage. It's a port your better off not trying to play. The porting team really dropped the ball with that one. Thankfully every port after that failure came out decently, but for some reason, Jak & Daxter Collection was never patched to make it not near unplayably bad.


Where are the problems?

Very noticeable framerate issues with very troublesome input lag, primarily. It's a significant downgrade from the PS3 version of the collection, and not in that somewhat passable way you may expect to deal with when it comes to downporting.



 

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Dr.Vita said:
Question: How big is the Jak & Daxter Collection from the Playstation store?

It doesn't matter. Jak & Daxter Collection on the Vita is garbage. It's a port your better off not trying to play. The porting team really dropped the ball with that one. Thankfully every port after that failure came out decently, but for some reason, Jak & Daxter Collection was never patched to make it not near unplayably bad.


Where are the problems?


It's perfectly playable. But the first Jak and Daxter only runs at about 20fps making platforming much more difficult than in other versions (given a fair few of us here have finished it demonstrates it's not unplayable). The 2nd and 3rd gams are fine though much closer to 30fps in line with the other PS2 remasters such as MGS and Ratchet and Clank.



RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Dr.Vita said:


Where are the problems?


It's perfectly playable. But the first Jak and Daxter only runs at about 20fps making platforming much more difficult than in other versions (given a fair few of us here have finished it demonstrates it's not unplayable). The 2nd and 3rd gams are fine though much closer to 30fps in line with the other PS2 remasters such as MGS and Ratchet and Clank.


Sounds cool for me. FPS is not that important for me tbh. 
My original question was how big this game is in Playstation Store. Do you know that? ^^



Dr.Vita said:
MikeRox said:


It's perfectly playable. But the first Jak and Daxter only runs at about 20fps making platforming much more difficult than in other versions (given a fair few of us here have finished it demonstrates it's not unplayable). The 2nd and 3rd gams are fine though much closer to 30fps in line with the other PS2 remasters such as MGS and Ratchet and Clank.


Sounds cool for me. FPS is not that important for me tbh. 
My original question was how big this game is in Playstation Store. Do you know that? ^^

Lol... FPS are important to platformers. Stuttering/low/unstable framerate can lead to unfair deaths.



Dr.Vita said:
MikeRox said:


It's perfectly playable. But the first Jak and Daxter only runs at about 20fps making platforming much more difficult than in other versions (given a fair few of us here have finished it demonstrates it's not unplayable). The 2nd and 3rd gams are fine though much closer to 30fps in line with the other PS2 remasters such as MGS and Ratchet and Clank.


Sounds cool for me. FPS is not that important for me tbh. 
My original question was how big this game is in Playstation Store. Do you know that? ^^


Just over 3GB.



If only the Jak Collection was handled by Sanzaru.... The Sly Collection is near perfect and having all 3 Jak games with that quality on a handheld would have been my dream come true.



PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)