Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.62%
 
11-20 109 18.73%
 
21-30 69 11.86%
 
30+ 213 36.60%
 
Total:575

I just looked at the video and lmao.

PSP's awesome. Surprised the 3DS died a hr before the PSVita though.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I just looked at the video and lmao.

PSP's awesome. Surprised the 3DS died a hr before the PSVita though.


tbh I won't give the video much cred..unless the poster is a known credible guy..the psv battery life being 4.5 hours comes from a credible source tho so that much is for certain



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I already knew the PSP's battery life was really good, my psp which I bought since launch in 2005 still plays up to 4-5 hours depending on the lighting and volume I use.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

pezus said:
Wow, I want Fifa for Vita. I expect that game to be the most popular launch title in Europe.


Same here, man. I held off getting the console version this year because I knew there was one for the Vita coming, and after seeing the gameplay videos I'm very impressed.



M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4u4xyABASlc


just a note about that video, the psp was never loading at any point. The PSPs main battery eater was the optical drive.



Around the Network
theprof00 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4u4xyABASlc


just a note about that video, the psp was never loading at any point. The PSPs main battery eater was the optical drive.


yeah and I'm pretty sure it is using the extended battery as well



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
theprof00 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4u4xyABASlc


just a note about that video, the psp was never loading at any point. The PSPs main battery eater was the optical drive.


yeah and I'm pretty sure it is using the extended battery as well

Yeah I've never gotten that much life out of my installed games.

I would like to see a comparison where 4 people play straight through and it clocks their times.



M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4u4xyABASlc


wow watch out the the jealous ninty fans on there going on about 3ds being superior lol



it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

theprof00 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
theprof00 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4u4xyABASlc


just a note about that video, the psp was never loading at any point. The PSPs main battery eater was the optical drive.


yeah and I'm pretty sure it is using the extended battery as well

Yeah I've never gotten that much life out of my installed games.

I would like to see a comparison where 4 people play straight through and it clocks their times.


LOL that would be quite fun to see..no restroom breaks..food or drinks!

@jneul: the best thing about all this is that how much better the psv battery life is compared to the expectations



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

if this thing will support flash I will get it day one here in canada.