Quantcast
Locked: Can i get an AMEN!

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Can i get an AMEN!

yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:
John I doubt thats a she:P or else its a very bearded she

xD I just noticed that!

fairly certain the "beard" is not a beard and just caused by the grain effect added to the photo.



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Ok guys, less talk and more pictures!



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

MrBubbles said:
yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:
John I doubt thats a she:P or else its a very bearded she

xD I just noticed that!

fairly certain the "beard" is not a beard and just caused by the grain effect added to the photo.

well i still stay with my that i doubt the gender, since that ass isn't ver female looking

anyway the next picture is one that is just on the line of good/bad

 

 

 

 



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
MrBubbles said:
yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:
John I doubt thats a she:P or else its a very bearded she

xD I just noticed that!

fairly certain the "beard" is not a beard and just caused by the grain effect added to the photo.

well i still stay with my that i doubt the gender, since that ass isn't ver female looking

well have no doubts.  on the other side of that person is a penis.  there just isnt a beard on his face lol



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Needs moar pics.



Around the Network



MrBubbles said:
kirby007 said:
MrBubbles said:
yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:
John I doubt thats a she:P or else its a very bearded she

xD I just noticed that!

fairly certain the "beard" is not a beard and just caused by the grain effect added to the photo.

well i still stay with my that i doubt the gender, since that ass isn't ver female looking

well have no doubts.  on the other side of that person is a penis.  there just isnt a beard on his face lol

rofl, i admit you made me look again



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

this one here doesnt have a beard either...and probably doesnt have a penis. 



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur



@ carl - WHAT THE FUCK? @___@



^_^