Quantcast
Diablo 3 on 360 and PS3?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo 3 on 360 and PS3?

...and it will sell 200.000 copies on both consoles combined.



Around the Network

Diablo is the sort of game that doesn't really need keyboard and mouse. My concern is that they won't be played on BNet, thus fracturing the audience to a degree.



You do not have the right to never be offended.

Gojimaster said:

I certainly hope so.  The more big-name PC exclusives that are consolized, the better.

You are now my enemy.



I LOVE ICELAND!

ChichiriMuyo said:
Diablo is the sort of game that doesn't really need keyboard and mouse. My concern is that they won't be played on BNet, thus fracturing the audience to a degree.


I agree with both of these statements. It should play fine on consoles, and I see no reason they'd have to downgrade the PC version, which is fine, but look at TF2 on consoles. Huge PC fanbase, absolutely no online play on consoles, and it's been poorly updated to boot. As a PC gamer I guess it doesn't effect me much when a console port doesn't maintain suppport/community, but it would suck for those who buy the console version hoping to replace the PC experience. 



I'd still rather get it for the PC but that's great news for those who would rather play it on consoles or don't have decent enough computers to run it.



Around the Network
KungKras said:
Gojimaster said:

I certainly hope so.  The more big-name PC exclusives that are consolized, the better.

You are now my enemy.

And mine...



I really hope so!



I hope so, Otherwise I most likely will never play awesome titles like The Witcher2 or Diablo3, since my pc sux and I hate playing on it!!



axumblade said:
I'd still rather get it for the PC but that's great news for those who would rather play it on consoles or don't have decent enough computers to run it.

SC2 needs a pentium 4 2.6 and a 6600 nvidia card at min... that's pretty old tech...



OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Lyrikalstylez said:

I hope so, Otherwise I most likely will never play awesome titles like The Witcher2 or Diablo3, since my pc sux and I hate playing on it!!

Witcher is a high end graphics game, Diablo is a blizzard game... they look nice but they don't pretend to be graphic behemoths to the contrary, you can play bliz game with very low specs. A 5 year old computer should have no problem at all with Diablo 3. (though that is also a testament to how portable it is to... 5 year old consoles ^^)



OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO