Quantcast
Famitsu Scores: First Resident Evil Mercenaries score

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Scores: First Resident Evil Mercenaries score

And it's good but japanese reviewers enjoy more dance games. I wonder if the japanese Dance Central includes japanese songs??

Dance Central (360) – 9/8/9/10
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS) – 9/8/8/8
DualPenSports (3DS) – 8/8/7/8

Phantom Breaker (360) – 7/7/6/7

http://nintendoeverything.com/65219/



Around the Network

I don't know...Resident Evil 5 did score 38/40...



Dance Central should push X360 a bit in Japan - Japan has a lot of dance halls, there is a real big market for dancing games that for some reason no one but Konami tries to regularly exploit.



People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said:

Dance Central should push X360 a bit in Japan - Japan has a lot of dance halls, there is a real big market for dancing games that for some reason no one but Konami tries to regularly exploit.

Probably because those games haven't pulled decent numbers since the PS1.



good score.  I'm not sure if I'm getting at the moment, but I'm keeping an eye on it.




Around the Network
Boutros said:

I don't know...Resident Evil 5 did score 38/40...


What is your point? Resident Evil 5 is amazing. It absolutely deserves it's score.



Not bad

I never really got what this game was supposed to be though. Like how does it play? Is it a spin-off or something?



Nice scores for both Ressie and DC but famitsu are always generous ...



 

Veit said:
Boutros said:

I don't know...Resident Evil 5 did score 38/40...


What is your point? Resident Evil 5 is amazing. It absolutely deserves it's score.


False. I'm going to go with false.



Boutros said:

I don't know...Resident Evil 5 did score 38/40...


That low?  Damn haters.  Cannot make an unbiased review.



________________________________________________________________