Quantcast
So who's gonna do drugs and play Child of Eden!?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's gonna do drugs and play Child of Eden!?

Dr.Grass said:
SvennoJ said:
Dr.Grass said:
chingrin said:

Did some shrooms once and played flower. Not something I wanna experience again. 4 hours on the same level.


Actually gaming isn't so cool for shrOOms. You really need to be in the nature...On a mountain, in a cave, the beach, or my personal favourite, a forest. Take some blankets, some juice and a few drums and then that'll be the best day of your life. Good thing I live in Cape Town-I'm spoilt for choice!

Yup, gaming and movies quickly lost it from just standing on the balcony, 12 floors up looking out over the city below at night with the music going in the background. Walking through the park at night also great, but maybe not advisable in american cities.

I do believe my country is *a little* more dangerous than yours   :P

I live in Canada myself, but I was thinking more along the line of attracting police attention walking around a public park at night. The Canadian police doesn't care that much if you're high, American police might be a little less forgiving. Sad to hear its still very dangerous in cape town.



Around the Network

Dr. Grass if you are such a pot head why have I never seen you in the off topiic Marijuana thread?



Dr.Grass said:

Guys, it seems the kinect version wont be that great...

''By the end of my play-through, I came away feeling jealous of those around me who had opted to play the game with a standard controller.''

''Kinect effectively ruined my experience with Child of Eden''

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-child-of-eden-with-kinect-controls-184815.phtml

'' I'm pretty sure I'd get frustrated if I was playing the Kinect version of Eden that way.''

''that playing that way feels like you're playing a different game. It becomes less of a game where I'd want to attempt a perfect run through a level (or "archive" as the game calls them), and more something I'd want to put on "Easy" and play with zero challenge ''

http://www.1up.com/previews/child-eden-feels-hardcore-pad

______

This is not some plan of mine to 1up Aussiegecko. The one consistent thing in all my posts (bar the last few that Ive enacted some revenge on him) is that the game experience is the most important. So if its not so cool with kinect then I'm playing it with move.

It's possible that the Kinect version could still improve substantially, and even exceed the other versions. The way things look now its a little doubtful though. If it does become the definitive version, then I'll be the first to try it out on Kinect and sing its praises... Time will tell.

 

second thread you have posted this in.... it is getting damn old

The only consistency in your posts is to speak negatively about Kinect. I am gonna get banned I guarantee for "flaming" but the fact that you havent been banned for trolling/flame bait etc etc hell even flaming yourself amazes the living hell out of me. 

OMFG your quotes are from 28/9/10 

Are you serious? That was lucky to be in the beta stage. Dont be a freaking pest, it has been 6 months since and it is going to be released in another 3. Find me an updated quote where they dont like the controls.



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Dr.Grass said:
AussieGecko said:

some of the people in this thread are gonna be waiting a long arse time for this to be on move...


IN YOUR FACE IN YOUR FACE IN YOUR FACE BHAHAHAHAHA

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1155330p1.html

Finally some concrete proof that you are wrong, because it seems NOTHING anyone has told you has been able to penetrate your skull.

Now walk away in shame.

EDIT: If anyone is wondering why I turned into a maniac all of a sudden then please just check out the following threads.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=125804&page=1&str=1587449796#44

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=125564&page=1


why you found info after I said something wooooo your powers are amazing. When I said move wasnt compatible it was the truth as far as it was announced.



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Nah I'm not like that.



Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

I'm getting it for sure cause it looks like a trippy awesome good time!

But I'm gonna go ahead and skip the drug part.


To each his own.



SvennoJ said:
Dr.Grass said:
SvennoJ said:
Dr.Grass said:
chingrin said:

Did some shrooms once and played flower. Not something I wanna experience again. 4 hours on the same level.


Actually gaming isn't so cool for shrOOms. You really need to be in the nature...On a mountain, in a cave, the beach, or my personal favourite, a forest. Take some blankets, some juice and a few drums and then that'll be the best day of your life. Good thing I live in Cape Town-I'm spoilt for choice!

Yup, gaming and movies quickly lost it from just standing on the balcony, 12 floors up looking out over the city below at night with the music going in the background. Walking through the park at night also great, but maybe not advisable in american cities.

I do believe my country is *a little* more dangerous than yours   :P

I live in Canada myself, but I was thinking more along the line of attracting police attention walking around a public park at night. The Canadian police doesn't care that much if you're high, American police might be a little less forgiving. Sad to hear its still very dangerous in cape town.


It's a beautiful place though...

I heard Canada has the best dope in the world! Good for you man!



chocoloco said:

Dr. Grass if you are such a pot head why have I never seen you in the off topiic Marijuana thread?


Didn't know about it...



Move vs Kinect is an easy question when pot is involved. Go for the big glowing ball, hours of amusement for your drug addled mind.



AussieGecko said:
Dr.Grass said:

Guys, it seems the kinect version wont be that great...

''By the end of my play-through, I came away feeling jealous of those around me who had opted to play the game with a standard controller.''

''Kinect effectively ruined my experience with Child of Eden''

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-child-of-eden-with-kinect-controls-184815.phtml

'' I'm pretty sure I'd get frustrated if I was playing the Kinect version of Eden that way.''

''that playing that way feels like you're playing a different game. It becomes less of a game where I'd want to attempt a perfect run through a level (or "archive" as the game calls them), and more something I'd want to put on "Easy" and play with zero challenge ''

http://www.1up.com/previews/child-eden-feels-hardcore-pad

______

This is not some plan of mine to 1up Aussiegecko. The one consistent thing in all my posts (bar the last few that Ive enacted some revenge on him) is that the game experience is the most important. So if its not so cool with kinect then I'm playing it with move.

It's possible that the Kinect version could still improve substantially, and even exceed the other versions. The way things look now its a little doubtful though. If it does become the definitive version, then I'll be the first to try it out on Kinect and sing its praises... Time will tell.

 

second thread you have posted this in.... it is getting damn old

The only consistency in your posts is to speak negatively about Kinect. I am gonna get banned I guarantee for "flaming" but the fact that you havent been banned for trolling/flame bait etc etc hell even flaming yourself amazes the living hell out of me. 

OMFG your quotes are from 28/9/10 

Are you serious? That was lucky to be in the beta stage. Dont be a freaking pest, it has been 6 months since and it is going to be released in another 3. Find me an updated quote where they dont like the controls.


Don't think either of us should get banned. It's been tremendous fun.

Yes the quotes are *GASP* six months old, but I guarantee (just like with move compatibility) you'll be wrong. AGAIN.