Quantcast
Child of Eden might be a timed 360 exclusive

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Child of Eden might be a timed 360 exclusive

binary solo said:

Am I wrong in saying that it seems Ubisoft seems to favour Xbox 360 as a platform? So CofE going exclusive/timed exclusive doesn't surprise. Of course MS will be keen to get games like CofE strongly associated with Kinect so It's not outside the realms of possibility that MS gave Ubi some additional encouragement to produce for Kinect.

If the game screams motion control and it doesn't come with Move support if/when it releases on PS3 then I think you can kiss decent PS3 sales goodbye, which seems a bit self defeating without some significant Microsoft financial aid.

But you also know Sony. If a game gets a significantly delayed release on PS3 then they insist on having some additonal content that is not available on the 360 version. That being the case it's possible CofE will be fully exclusive.

Time will tell.

and since it has kinect support, you know it would be even better with move for a variety of reasons



Around the Network
red_dragon said:
mchaza said:

be shooting themselves in there own foot if they do. because what there is 5 million PS3 in japan and playstation has an stronger following on players that enjoy those type of artistic games. 


they could also be holding the PS3 version back for 3D and Move support.

you would think thats an given considering the type of game.



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

badgenome said:

Shit. Hopefully it's not delayed too long.

U gonna get the PS3 version?

Btw does this game have a ragular controller support for X360? Or is it KInect only?



osamanobama said:

dont try arguing with aussiegecko.

he is never well informed, i tried to tell him that forza 4 cannot be played in it entirety with kinect but rather its just an arcade mode, where u get steer assist and cant control the speed, but he would have nothing of it.

he also tried to equivalate ylod with rrod, when i posted sources debunking him, he just pretty much said his feeling tell him its not true


interesting. Dont talk about me

everything you can do with the controller in forza (as far as we have been told by the makers, who know more than you about it) you can use kinect instead.

And i never equated ylod with rrod. The thread is "should bulletstorm have been exclusive" thread. Your "sources" were polls. 

I am not having this conversation with you again



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

osamanobama said:
Dr.Grass said:
kitler53 said:
AussieGecko said:
Dr.Grass said:


Ok firstly relax. Jeez.

I've only been tracking the Kinect version, so I assumed that the PS3 version would work with Move. I think that's probably an easy mistake to make, but nevertheless, it seems I am wrong.

''I am glad that people like you dont make the decisions'' 

I think I would be able to make some pretty good decisions if I was working in that industry - most probably much better than you.

My evaluation of Kinect is based on what type of experiences I CAN ENJOY.

Seriously, sometimes I think some people get confused about what the are supposed to be wanting from the games industry.


haha defending my accusation with an accusation... eh whatever. Quite going to 360  threads if you dont like the 360/kinect. Its kinda annoying.

No you are making assumptions into what you think people want. Kinect will lead to virtual reality, which is the guaranteed future. This is not a bad thing imo

thread in the "gaming forum" -- check.

thread discussing a multi-platform game -- check.

dismissive statement towards another user for expressing his opinion -- check.

exactly

dont try arguing with aussiegecko.

he is never well informed, i tried to tell him that forza 4 cannot be played in it entirety with kinect but rather its just an arcade mode, where u get steer assist and cant control the speed, but he would have nothing of it.

he also tried to equivalate ylod with rrod, when i posted sources debunking him, he just pretty much said his feeling tell him its not true


Its just hard to tell when you're arguing with a 12 year old kid.

But thanks for the heads up  XD



Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
badgenome said:

Shit. Hopefully it's not delayed too long.

U gonna get the PS3 version?

Btw does this game have a ragular controller support for X360? Or is it KInect only?


So far as I know it has regular controller support.  On 360 you have choice of just using gamepad or using Kinect and I'd assume that on PS3 you'll have the choice of Dualshock or Move.

So far as I know this'll be the first hybrid release for Kinect so it'll be interesting to see the reaction.  By hybrid I mean you don't have to use Kinect but clearly they're pushing Kinect with the title and hoping it will increase interest in Kinect.  Same way Killzone 3 was clearly pushing Move heavily even though you don't have to use Move with it.



Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:


So far as I know it has regular controller support.  On 360 you have choice of just using gamepad or using Kinect and I'd assume that on PS3 you'll have the choice of Dualshock or Move.

So far as I know this'll be the first hybrid release for Kinect so it'll be interesting to see the reaction.  By hybrid I mean you don't have to use Kinect but clearly they're pushing Kinect with the title and hoping it will increase interest in Kinect.  Same way Killzone 3 was clearly pushing Move heavily even though you don't have to use Move with it.


what will be released this or Forza? if forza it will nudge it to the first Hybrid I think



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

never saw UBI said this game support move



AussieGecko said:
Reasonable said:


So far as I know it has regular controller support.  On 360 you have choice of just using gamepad or using Kinect and I'd assume that on PS3 you'll have the choice of Dualshock or Move.

So far as I know this'll be the first hybrid release for Kinect so it'll be interesting to see the reaction.  By hybrid I mean you don't have to use Kinect but clearly they're pushing Kinect with the title and hoping it will increase interest in Kinect.  Same way Killzone 3 was clearly pushing Move heavily even though you don't have to use Move with it.


what will be released this or Forza? if forza it will nudge it to the first Hybrid I think


I thought this was releasing before Forza 4.   Could be wrong.  Isn't this June and Forza is Q3?



Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:


I thought this was releasing before Forza 4.   Could be wrong.  Isn't this June and Forza is Q3?


then it appears your right haha



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752