Quantcast
Child of Eden might be a timed 360 exclusive

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Child of Eden might be a timed 360 exclusive

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6303560.html

360 version is coming June 14th however there is no info when the PS3 version is coming. It could also come out on the 14th or maybe later on.

edit: Joystiq says the 14th also but the gamespot articles says Ubisoft reps have no info of the PS3 version.



Just want to play good games

Around the Network

I thought this Game was a Kincet exclusive



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

I dunno, Gamestop lists them as releasing on the same day. Although curiously there is a boxart pic for the 360 version but not the PS3 one.



I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

red_dragon said:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6303560.html

360 version is coming June 14th however there is no info when the PS3 version is coming. It could also come out on the 14th or maybe later on.

edit: Joystiq says the 14th also but the gamespot articles says Ubisoft reps have no info of the PS3 version.

looks like you were right, Joystiq ammended their article to say that the set date was only for 360.

Unfortunate, but hopefully I wwon't have to wait too long.



...

be shooting themselves in there own foot if they do. because what there is 5 million PS3 in japan and playstation has an stronger following on players that enjoy those type of artistic games. 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
mchaza said:

be shooting themselves in there own foot if they do. because what there is 5 million PS3 in japan and playstation has an stronger following on players that enjoy those type of artistic games. 


they could also be holding the PS3 version back for 3D and Move support.



Just want to play good games

I'm just going to come out and say it.

This game is Kinects last chance in my eyes.( I don't give a crap about sales)

If this turns out better with Move then I am not sure why anyone would get Kinect except for party/family/social games.



Dr.Grass said:

I'm just going to come out and say it.

This game is Kinects last chance in my eyes.( I don't give a crap about sales)

If this turns out better with Move then I am not sure why anyone would get Kinect except for party/family/social games.


This is why at times like this I am glad that people like you dont make the decisions... 

Also Child of Eden doesnt have Move suppport so wtf are yo utalking about with this?



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Dr.Grass said:

I'm just going to come out and say it.

This game is Kinects last chance in my eyes.( I don't give a crap about sales)

If this turns out better with Move then I am not sure why anyone would get Kinect except for party/family/social games.



900 comments and you don't give a shit... riiiight.

And yeah, kinect is almost 4 months old, definitely the last chance.



There once was a great sig here, but it got killed.

A moment of silence would be appreciated.

Dr.Grass said:

I'm just going to come out and say it.

This game is Kinects last chance in my eyes.( I don't give a crap about sales)

If this turns out better with Move then I am not sure why anyone would get Kinect except for party/family/social games.


That's very silly of you. That's like me saying along the lines of "MGS4 is the last chance PS3 will have at convincing me to buy it" or "Just Dance is the last chance Wii has to convince me to buy it" as if that'd be the highest spectrum that it'll reach, it's early in the life cycle, you're making snap judgements on hardware that's been around for less than half a year. If you do go by it you'll likely end up being ignorant and miss future releases that would have interested you. Like in my analogies I was interested by UC2 and for Wii JD2.

And no I don't have Kinect, but I'd like to get it to play some Dance Central.



Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.