Quantcast
The Official NPD Feb 2011 Thread (Data in 4 hrs for 4 weeks ending Feb 26)

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official NPD Feb 2011 Thread (Data in 4 hrs for 4 weeks ending Feb 26)

Immortal said:

And then there's the dead consoles...

PS2 is immortal.



Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Immortal said:

And then there's the dead consoles...

PS2 is immortal.


Y/Y -67%

...uh huh.



 

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:
ethomaz said:
Immortal said:

And then there's the dead consoles...

PS2 is immortal.


Y/Y -67%

...uh huh.

11 years old LOL.



ethomaz said:

11 years old.


Your point? If it is declining - regardless of its age - it ain't immortal.



 

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:
ethomaz said:

11 years old.


Your point? If it is declining - regardless of its age - it ain't immortal.

While sellz one unit it is immortal... you know that better than me ;) you are immortal too.



Around the Network
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Today? Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I guess that NPD can show some surprises.


for example?

PS3 or Wii or both beat 360 this month.

Amazing how the world changes... it is now surprising if the 360 isnt top dog.  I can handle that.

Actually, I thought you meant something really surprising like Sony actually commenting on and quoting their own numbers....

Yeah. World changes... Wii is not that huge selling console.

But for PS3 nothing changed... 360 tops PS3 in US every time.

Anything different now is surprising for me.


which is what i just said....



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


bookmarked



Looking forward to this. In my opinion it will be boring, 360 first, Wii/PS3 second.



"@NPD reports that Xbox 360 was #1 again in Feb w/ 535K sold, biggest non-holiday month ever, up 27% YOY"

360 undertracked 50k.



 

Seece said:

"@NPD reports that Xbox 360 was #1 again in Feb w/ 535K sold, biggest non-holiday month ever, up 27% YOY"

360 undertracked 50k.

That twitter account looks very suspicious. Are you sure that's the right link?