Quantcast
Omg! Fable 3 is only $19.90.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Omg! Fable 3 is only $19.90.

Hey all. I just thought I'd let everyone know Fable 3 is on sale at Play-Asia for for only $19.90 since it's so **mn cheap! I posted the link below.

 

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-if9n-71-dw-49-en-84-j-70-3x42.html

 

Edit: O, and the limited edition of Fable 3 is on sale too for $28.90.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-if9n-71-dw-49-en-84-j-70-3zfp.html



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

I think it was not the fable game everyone thought it would be. I myself found it to be insanely simple and easy. They should have done things more similar to fable 2, but improved on them. 



 

Acevil said:

I think it was not the fable game everyone thought it would be. I myself found it to be insanely simple and easy. They should have done things more similar to fable 2, but improved on them. 


i'm guessing the next one will be better. they ahve most likely learned from fable 3.



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Acevil said:

I think it was not the fable game everyone thought it would be. I myself found it to be insanely simple and easy. They should have done things more similar to fable 1, but improved on them. 


fixed.



kitler53 said:
Acevil said:

I think it was not the fable game everyone thought it would be. I myself found it to be insanely simple and easy. They should have done things more similar to fable 1, but improved on them. 


fixed.

Fable 1 was The shit! Fable 2 was just shit. Fable 3 dunno but from what I see it's also worse than the first.



Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
kitler53 said:
Acevil said:

I think it was not the fable game everyone thought it would be. I myself found it to be insanely simple and easy. They should have done things more similar to fable 1, but improved on them. 


fixed.

Fable 1 was The shit! Fable 2 was just shit. Fable 3 dunno but from what I see it's also worse than the first.

I know that people don't like fable 2, but it had some nice introductions of features.



 

This is the Asian version... it would already be cheaper to start with, plus its on a 1 week sale.




mibuokami said:

This is the Asian version... it would already be cheaper to start with, plus its on a 1 week sale.

 

It’s in English and it's compatible with North American Xboxs. So what the problem? Is the Asian version different then the North American version in terms of story?

Also I said it was on sale...



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Mythe said:
mibuokami said:

This is the Asian version... it would already be cheaper to start with, plus its on a 1 week sale.

 

It’s in English and it's compatible with North American Xboxs. So what the problem? Is the Asian version different then the North American version in terms of story?

Also I said it was on sale...

Na, I'm just trying explain why it's cheaper. The Asian version of a game is always cheaper, just like how the Australian version is always more expensive.




mibuokami said:
Mythe said:
mibuokami said:

This is the Asian version... it would already be cheaper to start with, plus its on a 1 week sale.

 

It’s in English and it's compatible with North American Xboxs. So what the problem? Is the Asian version different then the North American version in terms of story?

Also I said it was on sale...

Na, I'm just trying explain why it's cheaper. The Asian version of a game is always cheaper, just like how the Australian version is always more expensive.

ahh. sorry i misunderstood you.



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.