Quantcast
So what exactly IS Microsofts first Party working on? Losing the Core gamer?

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So what exactly IS Microsofts first Party working on? Losing the Core gamer?

 kinect exclusives??  realy? lol   not everybody has or will buy kinect 



Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
Seece said:

Hmm I don't agree, last year we had Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake and Splinter Cell: Conviction in the first half, with Crackdown 2 shortly after. To go from that to nothing ...


kinect exclusives are still exclusives, why are some people bypassing these games? I just dont understand this logic....

They're not even on the same par as core exclusives. I'll likely get some, but they don't substitute what I got a 360 for ...



 

AussieGecko said:
DemoPS3 said:

Halo ODST was announced the October 09 2008, at TGS.

Banjo September 27 2006 at the X06.

Blue Dragon May 02 2005 in the Shonen Jump.

Lost Odyssey May 17 05 at E3.

Splinter Cell Conviction May 23 2007 at a Ubisoft conference.


Everything you say about 360 announcements would be better if they carried sources

I can vouch for splinter cell. That damn game was in development for like 4 years (and I think they hadn't yet decided its platforms at that time) so it definitely was announced a long time back.

Don't know about anything else.



Seece said:

They're not even on the same par as core exclusives. I'll likely get some, but they don't substitute what I got a 360 for ...


There will be some core like gun stringer does look quite like a core game, not bad for a xbla imo. It is just to everyones taste. The word core is just stupid when it comes down to it, if games indeed do sell the system and these are selling the system then wouldnt they be "core" games.

Just wondering.



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

mantlepiecek said:

I can vouch for splinter cell. That damn game was in development for like 4 years (and I think they hadn't yet decided its platforms at that time) so it definitely was announced a long time back.

Don't know about anything else.


yeah some will be true but by his username he has a clear motive imo.



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
mantlepiecek said:

I can vouch for splinter cell. That damn game was in development for like 4 years (and I think they hadn't yet decided its platforms at that time) so it definitely was announced a long time back.

Don't know about anything else.


yeah some will be true but by his username he has a clear motive imo.


Lol yeah there's "PS3" in my username so I'm lying about when games have been announced ? Lmao.

Lost Odyssey : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/613/613377p1.html - May 05

Blue Dragon : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/609/609260p1.html - May 05

Banjo : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/735/735728p1.html - September 06

Conviction : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/788/788655p1.html - May 07

ODST : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/917/917796p1.html - October 08



DemoPS3 said:


Lol yeah there's "PS3" in my username so I'm lying about when games have been announced ? Lmao.

Lost Odyssey : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/613/613377p1.html - May 05

Blue Dragon : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/609/609260p1.html - May 05

Banjo : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/735/735728p1.html - September 06

Conviction : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/788/788655p1.html - May 07

ODST : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/917/917796p1.html - October 08


No I am actually stating about your negative posts to the 360.



 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

@aussiegecko   there bypassing the Kinect games because they think they are not core games and dont really give a damn about them. Just like the core Wii gamers dont give a damn about shovelware, same thing here. As far as they're concerned they might as well not exist. They could be wrong, maybe the Kinect games wont be shovelware, but time will tell. I cant wait to find out



AussieGecko said:

No I am actually stating about your negative posts to the 360.

I've posted negative posts about everything on this site.

How dare I. I should leave this site right now because I obviously just hate gaming.



My question is this...wasn't M$ supposed to have lost these core gamers about 2-3 years ago...it seems to be a theme ever year, around this time...if you can't find "core" stuff on the 360, you are definitely not looking...



"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder