Quantcast
Next Generation Portable - Standard and 3G Model Price

Forums - Sony Discussion - Next Generation Portable - Standard and 3G Model Price

nah i think the price will be 299$ and 399$ for 3G.



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:

nah i think the price will be 299$ and 399$ for 3G.


$50 up maybe but not $100



M.U.G.E.N said:
Beuli2 said:
psrock said:
Beuli2 said:

I still don't think that'll be enough to save the NGP.


How many bans do you have left? 

Not many. Well, I just don't think the NGP will do well, despite the internet going crazy for dual analog sticks and PS3 ports. While a low price is a good thing (relatively to what they were talking, because $250 plus is far from what I find ideal for a handheld), I don't think it will be priced at that and even if it did it wouldn't make it sell really good.

what ps3 ports are you talking about exactly?

OT: Too good to be true :S keep it at or below 350 sony...and I'll get one

I don't mean only PS3 ports, but also games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed that just don't fit a handheld.



Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Beuli2 said:
psrock said:
Beuli2 said:

I still don't think that'll be enough to save the NGP.


How many bans do you have left? 

Not many. Well, I just don't think the NGP will do well, despite the internet going crazy for dual analog sticks and PS3 ports. While a low price is a good thing (relatively to what they were talking, because $250 plus is far from what I find ideal for a handheld), I don't think it will be priced at that and even if it did it wouldn't make it sell really good.

what ps3 ports are you talking about exactly?

OT: Too good to be true :S keep it at or below 350 sony...and I'll get one

I don't mean only PS3 ports, but also games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed that just don't fit a handheld.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't 'port' mean a game previously released on something else released again, the same way it was or with additional content? So far from the few games we know none of them are ports.

And I disagree on the doesn't fit a handheld comment. Many IP such as for example GOW, VC, KH work great on handhelds.



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Well, let's hope those prices hold true, though I doubt the info is correct...



Around the Network
Rainbird said:

Well, let's hope those prices hold true, though I doubt the info is correct...


Sony already denied it :P don't think even they know the price for sure since the HW isn't finalized



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Rainbird said:

Well, let's hope those prices hold true, though I doubt the info is correct...

Sony already denied it :P don't think even they know the price for sure since the HW isn't finalized

Sony denies anything they don't confirm, so that's no surprise.

And yeah, they probably don't have a set price yet, although the rumor is in price ranges of course, but it just seems like odd ranges...



Rainbird said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Rainbird said:

Well, let's hope those prices hold true, though I doubt the info is correct...

Sony already denied it :P don't think even they know the price for sure since the HW isn't finalized

Sony denies anything they don't confirm, so that's no surprise.

And yeah, they probably don't have a set price yet, although the rumor is in price ranges of course, but it just seems like odd ranges...

true :P Sony and their leaks..I wish they would buy NPD already, we would have the numbers even before they get to know about them.
however they have been really good with NGP when it comes to leaks tho, so props for that

For me, given what the machine has, if it's below 350, I'll buy it. So fingers crossed



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

no way in hell its going to be $250.