Quantcast
It's RIDGE RACER! 3D OP

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's RIDGE RACER! 3D OP

Awesome RIDGE RACER 3D OP!!



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

man, I was hoping to see Kaz sayinigh Riiiiidgggggeeeee Racer! in the opening. How disappointing.



PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453
 

I love Ridge Racer. NGP better get its own exclusive entry and not a port of the next PS360 game.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

"welcome to the new generation"?

With a PSP half assed port?

nothankyou. I'd rather play some old good Mario Kart Ds instead, there's plenty of people still playing it online.



Isn't this trailer 2 weeks old?



Around the Network
Galaki said:

Isn't this trailer 2 weeks old?

it was posted on the 13th of Feb and it's the Opening Movie for RR3D not a trailer.



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Mr.Metralha said:

"welcome to the new generation"?

With a PSP half assed port?

nothankyou. I'd rather play some old good Mario Kart Ds instead, there's plenty of people still playing it online.


some gameplay



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:
Galaki said:

Isn't this trailer 2 weeks old?

it was posted on the 13th of Feb and it's the Opening for RR3D not a trailer.


So, they reposted then. Pretty sure I saw this "trailer" way back.

Might have been posted in this forum, too.



Galaki said:
hikaruchan said:
Galaki said:

Isn't this trailer 2 weeks old?

it was posted on the 13th of Feb and it's the Opening for RR3D not a trailer.


So, they reposted then. Pretty sure I saw this "trailer" way back.

Might have been posted in this forum, too.


do you mean this?



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

ssj12 said:

man, I was hoping to see Kaz sayinigh Riiiiidgggggeeeee Racer! in the opening. How disappointing.

Beat me too it.