Quantcast
Sweet list I found of ps3 2011 exclusives

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sweet list I found of ps3 2011 exclusives

biggamejames79 said:

Sony needs more good exclusives, I loved my ps2 last Gen and had many more games for it than my xbox like the Onimusha and Devil May Cry series', and Resident Evil 4 (not really exclusive but not on xbox).  This Gen there's more games on xbox 360 that I want to play like Gears, Halo, Alan Wake, Mass Effect, and lots of others that are multiplat anyway like FF13.  My biggest reason for buying a console is the games, so this Gen I went with the 360, though I may still buy a ps3 if they come out with some more good exclusives.  Also interesting to see how much better Microsoft is doing this Gen since they got hammered last Gen by the ps2.  They stepped up their game, while it seems Sony has taken 3 steps back, at least sales wise so far.

You just listed about every good exclusive on the 360, did you even look at the ps3 list, thats only for this yaer, ps3 has far more good exclusives, there's Heavy Rain, MAG, Infamous, Uncharted, 3D dot heroes, Demons souls, LBP, MGS4, Yakuza 3, Motorstorm ect, seriously you seem really ignorant to what games are avaliable on ps3 



Around the Network

Out of all those games I'd play uncharted, infamous, and maybe demon's souls since I like RPG's, but non of them draw me into buying the ps3.  Losing the rights to being the only console to have GTA hurts too.  Demon's Souls may be a great rpg, but hardly anyone's bought it, I know sales aren't everything, because Alan Wake has barely sold too and it's a great game, but when you dominate one Gen and then trail in the next, it's probably because of the games.  Check the number of 360 games selling over 5 mil compared to ps3 games selling that much, that's the difference.  And a lot of that is probably from the system costing 500-600 on launch, that made me want to find a less expensive system.



biggamejames79 said:

Out of all those games I'd play uncharted, infamous, and maybe demon's souls since I like RPG's, but non of them draw me into buying the ps3.  Losing the rights to being the only console to have GTA hurts too.  Demon's Souls may be a great rpg, but hardly anyone's bought it, I know sales aren't everything, because Alan Wake has barely sold too and it's a great game, but when you dominate one Gen and then trail in the next, it's probably because of the games.  Check the number of 360 games selling over 5 mil compared to ps3 games selling that much, that's the difference.  And a lot of that is probably from the system costing 500-600 on launch, that made me want to find a less expensive system.

Uh huh, halo and gears are about the only ones that do that, and they only reason they do is because they have no competition as far as exclusives go, and how is a million seller barely anyone buying it? not to mention it had NO advertisement and theres about 20 more I could mention, you are biased and thats pretty much all there is to it 



ps3 has only 2 exclusives that sold over 5 million, 360 has 6 exclusives over 5 mil, 3 of which are Halo's and 2 of which are Gears so you're right about those games being the movers.  That's why ps3 hasn't taken off like ps2 did, no huge movers.  ps2 had something ridiculous like 20 games over 5 million and A LOT of great exclusives.



biggamejames79 said:

ps3 has only 2 exclusives that sold over 5 million, 360 has 6 exclusives over 5 mil, 3 of which are Halo's and 2 of which are Gears so you're right about those games being the movers.  That's why ps3 hasn't taken off like ps2 did, no huge movers.  ps2 had something ridiculous like 20 games over 5 million and A LOT of great exclusives.

2 series doesn't sound like a good game library to me, and anyone who puts sales over the actually quality and fun of the game is just plain sad



Around the Network

@edgeoflfe  i love the PS3 as much as the next guy, but i think you should take it down a notch. If the man doesnt care for the PS3 exclusives, then thats his prerogative.  i dont care for 360 exclusives (except Limbo) and thats all good.



oniyide said:

@edgeoflfe  i love the PS3 as much as the next guy, but i think you should take it down a notch. If the man doesnt care for the PS3 exclusives, then thats his prerogative.  i dont care for 360 exclusives (except Limbo) and thats all good.

He hasn't even played them, he doesn't like them based on the fact they didn't sell 5 million which is just plain stupid 



@edgeoflife  that might be true, but whatcha going to do??? his lost i guess. Some people are just like that they follow the masses and see whats "cool". Been like that forever dont think its going to change



oniyide said:

@edgeoflife  that might be true, but whatcha going to do??? his lost i guess. Some people are just like that they follow the masses and see whats "cool". Been like that forever dont think its going to change

Doesn't mean I'm going to hold my tongue or let it slide, especially not in my thread, a thread about ps3 exclusives, I'm going to tell him how stupid it is, if he doesn't listen that is his loss as well, hopefully someone else will



Edgeoflife said:
oniyide said:

@edgeoflfe  i love the PS3 as much as the next guy, but i think you should take it down a notch. If the man doesnt care for the PS3 exclusives, then thats his prerogative.  i dont care for 360 exclusives (except Limbo) and thats all good.

He hasn't even played them, he doesn't like them based on the fact they didn't sell 5 million which is just plain stupid 


Look at it this way.....he'll have no variety and you'll be playing all the same games he'll be playing without doing it on the 360.