|Mr Puggsly said:
Controls is a big factor- community is another- modability/ custom levels and that sort of stuff as well. Its no comparison really.
2.If you prefer a controller over a mouse and keyboard (as many console gamers do), controls is not really a factor. They would most likely change the point and click controls to controlling the character with a joystick.
2.360 and PS3 have great online communities. Arguably the best. But no point in debating that.
3.Mods aren't relevant. The masses don't bother with them. Lack of mods didn't keep people from buying Oblivion on consoles.
4.There are a lot of 360 and PS3 owners who would love to have the game. But don't give a shit enough to play it on the PC. Not everyone has a gaming PC either.
1. It goes beyond that- the keyboard allows you to have a myriad of various hotkeys and shortcuts that enhance gameplay and ease of us. Controllers are clunky- ecspecially for this genre.
2. Is this a joke? They are terrible. They don't even have servers.
3. But It did keep the from playing a good game. Vanilla oblivion is very poorly crafted and without stuff like OOO and mods of that nature its just an exercise in horrible AI.
4. Of course they will buy it- thats not the point. The point is that they will be playing Diablo 3- gimped addition.
1. I didn't say the controls would be superior with a gamepad, I'm just saying it would work well enough.
2. What does servers have to do with community? Big difference.
3. Oblivion wasn't a "good" game, it was a great game as is. I'm content with playing it as designed. As are most people.
4. Gimped or not, it would be the same game as was Oblivion on consoles.
If you don't want a console port, good for you. But no reason to bitch at people who do want it. Its just childish.
Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)