Quantcast
Locked: Biggest Nintendo Fan 2011: Nomenees/Entries

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan 2011: Nomenees/Entries

Ghost of RubangB, he deserves the title again!



Around the Network

I am also in (I thought we were nominating fellow Nintendo gamers).



morenoingrato said:
Roma said:

your too lazy too even be on the list! >:(

What? why?

@beuli2: so you're in or not?

Aren’t you supposed to add the people who want to be in?



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Roma said:
morenoingrato said:
Roma said:

your too lazy too even be on the list! >:(

What? why?

@beuli2: so you're in or not?

Aren’t you supposed to add the people who want to be in?

done



tehsage said:

I'm game.

 

Edit: I'm just gonna say that Snesboy nominates me.


I NOM NOM NOM inate tehsage.



Around the Network

man, I MosDef nominate Jarrod,  sucks that he was unfairly banned again.



Eh, count me in. Never having bought a non-Nintendo device should get me something in life



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

Eh, count me in. Never having bought a non-Nintendo device should get me something in life


Are you posting this on you're Wii?




              

SuperAdrianK said:
Mr Khan said:

Eh, count me in. Never having bought a non-Nintendo device should get me something in life


Are you posting this on you're Wii?

Non-Nintendo dedicated gaming device

/buzzkill



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Remove the pending from Rubang!