Quantcast
Big 3 Gaming Divisions Profits since 2000

Forums - Sales Discussion - Big 3 Gaming Divisions Profits since 2000

scapegoatsqueal said:
Seece said:
scapegoatsqueal said:


Update it with SEGA's profits though the 2000-2010 decade too! I'd like to know if I should keep this Dreamcast 2 pre-order money or not

No sega are irrelevent, and they're not coming back to the HW race ...


scared to discover the truth, i see

No you really DON'T want to see those numbers. Sega's numbers aren't that impressive.



Around the Network

OK, it's settled. I will never read a theard with the title "Nintendo should do....", because they clearly know what they are doing.



Darc Requiem said:
scapegoatsqueal said:
Seece said:
scapegoatsqueal said:


Update it with SEGA's profits though the 2000-2010 decade too! I'd like to know if I should keep this Dreamcast 2 pre-order money or not

No sega are irrelevent, and they're not coming back to the HW race ...


scared to discover the truth, i see

No you really DON'T want to see those numbers. Sega's numbers aren't that impressive.


no...no i really do. and if they 'aren't that impressive', how come they made moar $ in profit this year than any other third party, hmm?



Above: Best Wii game since Brawl.

scapegoatsqueal said:


no...no i really do. and if they 'aren't that impressive', how come they made moar $ in profit this year than any other third party, hmm?


according to SegaSammy's financial report that is due to their Pachinko business, i.e. Sammy



Lafiel said:
scapegoatsqueal said:


no...no i really do. and if they 'aren't that impressive', how come they made moar $ in profit this year than any other third party, hmm?


according to SegaSammy's financial report that is due to their Pachinko business, i.e. Sammy


$ = $, no?



Above: Best Wii game since Brawl.

Around the Network

What does it all mean?



Tease.

scapegoatsqueal said:
Lafiel said:
scapegoatsqueal said:


no...no i really do. and if they 'aren't that impressive', how come they made moar $ in profit this year than any other third party, hmm?


according to SegaSammy's financial report that is due to their Pachinko business, i.e. Sammy


$ = $, no?

That money is made by the Sammy half of the company. So I'm not sure what you are getting at.



Darc Requiem said:
scapegoatsqueal said:
Lafiel said:
scapegoatsqueal said:


no...no i really do. and if they 'aren't that impressive', how come they made moar $ in profit this year than any other third party, hmm?


according to SegaSammy's financial report that is due to their Pachinko business, i.e. Sammy


$ = $, no?

That money is made by the Sammy half of the company. So I'm not sure what you are getting at.


Sammy and SEGA are the same company...thats why it's called SEGA-Sammy. So any money either portion of the company generates is shared. $ = $



Above: Best Wii game since Brawl.

I think his point is that you don't compare the total profits of Sony and MS against Nintendo but rather their gaming divisions.  You'd need to look into Sega-Sammy investor relations data to cull out just the Sega side.



The rEVOLution is not being televised