Quantcast
Who's watching the Tester 2?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's watching the Tester 2?

Who's watching the Tester 2?

Adrianne Curry is hot 23 23.71%
 
War Princess is really cute <3 31 31.96%
 
That big fat guy has so many games 8 8.25%
 
War Princess is really cute <3 14 14.43%
 
The prize of this contest... 14 14.43%
 
I wish I could be part of this contest 7 7.22%
 
Total:97

Sorry to all the war princess lovers but she's engaged.



Around the Network

seriously, this show is actually getting pretty good. scooter is about to kick some ass next week lol



Kennyheart said:

Sorry to all the war princess lovers but she's engaged.


TO WHOM??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!



bugrimmar said:
Kennyheart said:

Sorry to all the war princess lovers but she's engaged.


TO WHOM??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who but according to 8 bit mickey she's taken.In fact she was upset during epiosde 4 because she hasen't seen her finacie in 3 days.



Kennyheart said:
bugrimmar said:
Kennyheart said:

Sorry to all the war princess lovers but she's engaged.


TO WHOM??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who but according to 8 bit mickey she's taken.In fact she was upset during epiosde 4 because she hasen't seen her finacie in 3 days.

that bastard. don't worry, i'm going to eliminate him.



Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
Kennyheart said:
bugrimmar said:
Kennyheart said:

Sorry to all the war princess lovers but she's engaged.


TO WHOM??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who but according to 8 bit mickey she's taken.In fact she was upset during epiosde 4 because she hasen't seen her finacie in 3 days.

that bastard. don't worry, i'm going to eliminate him.

Why they getting married?



No!!!!!!!!!!!! Triple threat's eliminated! That game idea she had was terrible tho...



afi77 said:

No!!!!!!!!!!!! Triple threat's eliminated! That game idea she had was terrible tho...



YAH it was!



So, Big Fazeek is actually an actor

 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1955608/



Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

bugrimmar said:
Kennyheart said:

Sorry to all the war princess lovers but she's engaged.


TO WHOM??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe this picture holds a hidden clue if we examine every detail!



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’