Quantcast
The not-quite official GOTY thread (2010)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The not-quite official GOTY thread (2010)

Conegamer said:
A203D said:

1. Bayonetta (PS3)

2. Demon's Souls (only came out this year in the EU)

3. Sly Collection (provisional - not out yet).

4. God of War 3

5. Heavy Rain

Does it even have a release date for this year?

Yeah its coming Dec 3rd, cant wait for it. looks awesome!!, my list probabily wont change, its just because its not out yet in the EU, its already out in NA i think.



Around the Network
A203D said:
Conegamer said:
A203D said:

1. Bayonetta (PS3)

2. Demon's Souls (only came out this year in the EU)

3. Sly Collection (provisional - not out yet).

4. God of War 3

5. Heavy Rain

Does it even have a release date for this year?

Yeah its coming Dec 3rd, cant wait for it. looks awesome!!, my list probabily wont change, its just because its not out yet in the EU, its already out in NA i think.

Ah OK, just googled it myself ;)

Providied the game DOES indeed get released and doesn't end up like GT5, DN:F or Kirby Wii...

(It's strange to think that those 3 vapourware games may actually come out in the EU within 6 months of each other!)



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
A203D said:
Conegamer said:
A203D said:

1. Bayonetta (PS3)

2. Demon's Souls (only came out this year in the EU)

3. Sly Collection (provisional - not out yet).

4. God of War 3

5. Heavy Rain

Does it even have a release date for this year?

Yeah its coming Dec 3rd, cant wait for it. looks awesome!!, my list probabily wont change, its just because its not out yet in the EU, its already out in NA i think.

Ah OK, just googled it myself ;)

Providied the game DOES indeed get released and doesn't end up like GT5, DN:F or Kirby Wii...

(It's strange to think that those 3 vapourware games may actually come out in the EU within 6 months of each other!)

lol @ vapourware, yeah but its just a HD upgrade and port of the PS2 games, so its not in the same boat as GT5 and Kirby fortunately. and it just came out in NA recently so i think its a reliable date to go on.



A203D said:
Conegamer said:
A203D said:
Conegamer said:
A203D said:

1. Bayonetta (PS3)

2. Demon's Souls (only came out this year in the EU)

3. Sly Collection (provisional - not out yet).

4. God of War 3

5. Heavy Rain

Does it even have a release date for this year?

Yeah its coming Dec 3rd, cant wait for it. looks awesome!!, my list probabily wont change, its just because its not out yet in the EU, its already out in NA i think.

Ah OK, just googled it myself ;)

Providied the game DOES indeed get released and doesn't end up like GT5, DN:F or Kirby Wii...

(It's strange to think that those 3 vapourware games may actually come out in the EU within 6 months of each other!)

lol @ vapourware, yeah but its just a HD upgrade and port of the PS2 games, so its not in the same boat as GT5 and Kirby fortunately. and it just came out in NA recently so i think its a reliable date to go on.

I've always ben intrigued by these franchises by Sony, especially this and Ratchet and Clank. Sadly, I no longer have my PS2 :(

Also, remember Brawl? Or Arc Rise Fantasia? Just because it's released stateside it doesn't mean it's a certain release date just yet, sadly...



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

I've always ben intrigued by these franchises by Sony, especially this and Ratchet and Clank. Sadly, I no longer have my PS2 :(

Also, remember Brawl? Or Arc Rise Fantasia? Just because it's released stateside it doesn't mean it's a certain release date just yet, sadly...

Yeah well Sly collection is out soon so should think about getting that on PS3 (or if your in the US you can get it anyway), it not going to be like Demon's Souls and completely blow me away, but its just a fun game. and i think they're making one with with Rachet and Clank and Sly Cooper together, called Playstation Move Heros.

they are intriguing because they all worthy of becoming mascots for the brand, but for some reason they never do...

yeah, i remember arc rise fantasia, not so much brawl. and hopefully the release for Sly dosent fade into the night!



Around the Network

Just so people know UDraw was released today, maybe there's a chance that'll break into someone's list...

What am I saying? Not even I knew it was released...



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A203D said:
Conegamer said:

I've always ben intrigued by these franchises by Sony, especially this and Ratchet and Clank. Sadly, I no longer have my PS2 :(

Also, remember Brawl? Or Arc Rise Fantasia? Just because it's released stateside it doesn't mean it's a certain release date just yet, sadly...

Yeah well Sly collection is out soon so should think about getting that on PS3 (or if your in the US you can get it anyway), it not going to be like Demon's Souls and completely blow me away, but its just a fun game. and i think they're making one with with Rachet and Clank and Sly Cooper together, called Playstation Move Heros.

they are intriguing because they all worthy of becoming mascots for the brand, but for some reason they never do...

yeah, i remember arc rise fantasia, not so much brawl. and hopefully the release for Sly dosent fade into the night!

The thing about Brawl was it was released in America, but I believe it was nearly a year until the EU release!

I'm sure VGChartz has the figures to prove it somewhere...



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ok here is my list

1:  Heavy Rain
2:  Halo: Reach
3:  God of War III

Here are my top 3, sadly enough I couldnt think of 5 games worthy enough to be voted on for GOTY.  I will try and finish out my list before the deadline. 



1.Heavy Rain

2.Mass Effect 2(PC)

3.God of War III

4.Red Dead Redemption(PS3)

5.Call of Duty Black Ops(PC)

Heavy Rain is really GOTY for me!



I assume this is retail only?

1. Baynoetta

2. Halo Reach

3. Mass Effect 2

4. Sin and Punishment 2

5. Vanquish

If this is to include downlaodables, the list changes...