In this thread, i invite people to give their ideas, meaning what they want and what they don't want in the next Final Fantasy game FF XV. I m pretty sure that most of us, FF fan were a bit dissapointed by the last 2 FF, FF XII and FF XIII. Not that the games were bad, but we sure were expecting more and was not quite satisfied. I will start by saying what i want in the next FF and what i don't want. I invite you to do the same because i will count how many people want to same things and show what we would like the next FF to look like.
- I m tired of those 6, 7 people party, i want a 10 party and some hidden characters. Each characters should have their special ability just like in FF VI, and i want to game to force u to use those characters, for example you need to have 2 parties (some place maybe 3) to do some part in the game. I want to be betrayed by someone unexpected.
-No more than 3 black magic user, no more than 3 healer, no more than 2 summoner but that doesn't mean that they should be 8 persons since 1 can be a black magic user and a white magic user
- I want to be able to go back to most places i visited before. In the 3rd of 4th dungeon, i want an area where monsters are impossible to beat at first but will be able to go back hours later in the game after reaching a certain level and get the special treasures or items in that area
- I want confusing dungeons, puzzle, trap doors, treasures garded by hard monsters
- I want 2 or three amazings vilains, i want unexpected villains (probably one of the guy that will betray me). I also want less politics in the story
- Well for the battles i would like to be able to control all my characters, at least they should give the option to do it like that. characters that don't battle get only half the points. i would also like a 4 party battle insted of 3 party battle but i will live if it still stay 3.
-There should be a considerable amount of special items that you can get only on the first time u visit some places or dungeons. Meaning if u don't get it the first time, u won't get it again even if u come back. That will had some replay value later after one finishes the game but didn't get that special item.
-Please make the side quest and side stories meaningfull, no more hunt mission. Just tell me that there is a rumored dungeon east of this village, no one knows the entrance but it is say if ( the requirements to get into the dungeon). Other dungeons that can be open by planting a special sword into a stone (lol arthur and excalibur). Some sealed door that can be unlock by two powerfull magics, one white and the other black. All thoses things that will force you to develop all your characters
Well that is all i can think of so far, i will add some later and i will keep track of your requests and create a table later with the results.
Edit: so far in 40 replies most people want no linearity,more characters, better story. Some want to be able to control all characters during battle . And just a few like the way ff is going