Quantcast
require URGENT help ! (Americans with PS3s get in here)

Forums - Sony Discussion - require URGENT help ! (Americans with PS3s get in here)

I need help downloading the Fallout 3 DLC which is free for PS Plus members...I don't have a PS3 atm, so can someone add it to my download list ?

I'd really appreciate this !

Edit : Its only free TODAY !

Edit 2 : By this I mean, I give you my account details, and you put it to download for me. 

Edit 3 : [caps] YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE AMERICAN. THAT WAS A MISTAKE BY ME [/caps]

I'd appreciate it.



Around the Network

not only americans, anyone can help (silly me)



Sorry for bumping prematurely...it may be too late even now...someone please help me out



GodOfWar_3ever said:

Sorry for bumping prematurely...it may be too late even now...someone please help me out


i think you can download online? I did that a couple of times but that may be only for codes.



SpartenOmega117 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Sorry for bumping prematurely...it may be too late even now...someone please help me out


i think you can download online? I did that a couple of times but that may be only for codes.

no you can't for this... :/

Can you help me ?



Around the Network

I'm @ work, are you sure you cannot put it into your queue for download online?  I have done it before for other things



Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:

I'm @ work, are you sure you cannot put it into your queue for download online?  I have done it before for other things

How do you do it ?



GodOfWar_3ever said:
Tanstalas said:

I'm @ work, are you sure you cannot put it into your queue for download online?  I have done it before for other things

How do you do it ?


Is it a code?  Or is it something only through the PSN part of the store?



Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Tanstalas said:

I'm @ work, are you sure you cannot put it into your queue for download online?  I have done it before for other things

How do you do it ?


Is it a code?  Or is it something only through the PSN part of the store?

Its on PSN....



Download Media GO and try to get it that way



Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos