Quantcast
Is it me or bad luck

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it me or bad luck

it seems every game i hype for it fails to meet the greatest it should, but every game i am not hyped for or think will fail end up great in my opinion. 

I fought MW2 was going to be the best game ever, totally wrong. at the same time i wasn't hyped for AC2 and Uncharted 2 and when i did get those games i loved them exception to AC2 plot that went way wards in the end. 

I fought MAG would be great, well it was good not great, it was really fun for 2 months. but at the same time i was thinking that BFBC2 will fail.I got BFBC2 and Love it still now. 

man i could go on, i fought wii would be great, but nope didn't like the games and ended up getting a PS3, fought the game cube would be great but ended up playing my brothers PS2 all the time.

now it seems that my hopes for MOH seem to be crashing down and my down hopes on COD are coming (liked loved WAW) yet to play MOH( tommorro release) but it seems it setting up to be a disappointment with short story (one thing i hated about MW2) and small online. 

But on the other hand every game nearly recomended to me, uncharted 2, BFBC2, AC2, GTA, mirrors edge i all love.

So i might trade in MOH after passing the sp if it fails  (get full refund if returned in 7 days) and put it on BO, unless you can give me green light on a soon to be released game. btw yes i am getting GT5. 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Probably because you are expecting so much from the game, and when you get it and it is still a good game since you were expecting everything and more you are disappointed.  Same can be said for a game you didn't think would be that good, you play it and it is a good game, not a great game but since you expected so much less it seems great :P



Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Or... you are schizophrenic...



Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

well i did  LOVE uncharted 2 currently my favourite game ever and thats hard when i love Ape Escape.

1. uncharted 2

2. Ape Escape

3. GTA San Andreas 

 So i guess i should gather lower hopes. Well i should since i am hyped for Portal 2, LBP2, Socom4, KZ3, Brink and i want them all to be great. 

 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:

well i did  LOVE uncharted 2 currently my favourite game ever and thats hard when i love Ape Escape.

1. uncharted 2

2. Ape Escape

3. GTA San Andreas 

 So i guess i should gather lower hopes. Well i should since i am hyped for Portal 2, LBP2, Socom4, KZ3, Brink and i want them all to be great. 

 

all of them are available on the PLAYSTATION 3 exclusively on playstation



 

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
mchaza said:

well i did  LOVE uncharted 2 currently my favourite game ever and thats hard when i love Ape Escape.

1. uncharted 2

2. Ape Escape

3. GTA San Andreas 

 So i guess i should gather lower hopes. Well i should since i am hyped for Portal 2, LBP2, Socom4, KZ3, Brink and i want them all to be great. 

 

all of them are available on the PLAYSTATION 3 exclusively on playstation

umm maybe i should stick to PS3 exclusives, the  which is good because LBP2, KZ3, S4, Twisted metal all come out next year. 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:

it seems every game i hype for it fails to meet the greatest it should, but every game i am not hyped for or think will fail end up great in my opinion. 

I fought MW2 was going to be the best game ever, totally wrong. at the same time i wasn't hyped for AC2 and Uncharted 2 and when i did get those games i loved them exception to AC2 plot that went way wards in the end. 

I fought MAG would be great, well it was good not great, it was really fun for 2 months. but at the same time i was thinking that BFBC2 will fail.I got BFBC2 and Love it still now. 

man i could go on, i fought wii would be great, but nope didn't like the games and ended up getting a PS3, fought the game cube would be great but ended up playing my brothers PS2 all the time.

now it seems that my hopes for MOH seem to be crashing down and my down hopes on COD are coming (liked loved WAW) yet to play MOH( tommorro release) but it seems it setting up to be a disappointment with short story (one thing i hated about MW2) and small online. 

But on the other hand every game nearly recomended to me, uncharted 2, BFBC2, AC2, GTA, mirrors edge i all love.

So i might trade in MOH after passing the sp if it fails  (get full refund if returned in 7 days) and put it on BO, unless you can give me green light on a soon to be released game. btw yes i am getting GT5. 

thought the GC would be great but no played your brother's PS2?

the GC had about 10 great games that were above any PS2 games imho.. it's just that you probably don't like nintendo games (or that you tried crappy games).

But yeah if you meant to play 50 games, yeah I had 20 GC and 50 PS2 games so I can see the point.



OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

leo-j said:
mchaza said:

well i did  LOVE uncharted 2 currently my favourite game ever and thats hard when i love Ape Escape.

1. uncharted 2

2. Ape Escape

3. GTA San Andreas 

 So i guess i should gather lower hopes. Well i should since i am hyped for Portal 2, LBP2, Socom4, KZ3, Brink and i want them all to be great. 

 

all of them are available on the PLAYSTATION 3 exclusively on playstation

You know that they released GTA:SA on other platforms as well, right? Like the PC and the original Xbox. You can even play it on your 360 if you have the Xbox game (or buy/dl from the XB Marketplace).




starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

 You know that they released GTA:SA on other platforms as well, right? Like the PC and the original Xbox. You can even play it on your 360 if you have the Xbox game (or buy/dl from the XB Marketplace).

 

it was a a while for xbox release and it was bad port, and i never said it was an exclusive. 

but yes i have liked alot of Sony 1st party games simply they are good like Microsoft and Nintendo 1st party games are good also. 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:

smbu2000 said:

 You know that they released GTA:SA on other platforms as well, right? Like the PC and the original Xbox. You can even play it on your 360 if you have the Xbox game (or buy/dl from the XB Marketplace).

 

it was a a while for xbox release and it was bad port, and i never said it was an exclusive. 

but yes i have liked alot of Sony 1st party games simply they are good like Microsoft and Nintendo 1st party games are good also. 

I know you didn't say it, "leo-j" said it, which is why I quoted him. ;-p




starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"